Why does my Honda Livo engine makes sound ?
As you have just purchased the bike on 03.12.2015 we hope that this problem will be fixed after First Service. Following may be the possible reasons for your mentioned sound (tak-tak) and our suggestions to fix it:
(1) Engine oil level may be low, if the engine oil level is low the engine cam followers or lifters will lose pressure allowing excessive clearance in the valve train causing a rattling noise.
(2) Engine's drive belts may be broken or slipping so Tighten or replace belts.
(3) A belt tensioner is used to hold pressure against the serpentine belt, when this tensioner fails it can make a rattling noise.
(4) A mounting bracket is used to support the various accessories such as the power steering pump, air conditioner compressor, if the bolt becomes loose or the bracket breaks it can cause a rattling noise.
(5) The engine may have mechanical problems so check compression to determine engine condition.
Questions about Honda Livo