What should I do to improve the top gear pickup of my Honda Livo?
We suggest following things to improve the top gear pickup of your bike:
• Maintain Carburetor Settings
• Check tyres Pressure regularly
• Lubricate control pivots and cables, and replace worn cables
• Adjust throttle cable length.
• Adjust and lubricate the drive chain
• Use bike-specific oil as recommended in the owner’s manual.
• Perform Regular Maintenance
• Check the air-filter; clean it if it has clogged.
• Check fuel for no adulteration.
• Check whether wheels are rotating freely.
• Check whether breaks are not tight.
Questions about Honda Livo