Why my Honda Livo is delivering mileage of only 45 kmpl?
Why its giving milage of 45km/l that tym told me so milage is 70 km. then why ist problem if it is not solve then I will stop your bike EMI....
We cannot say anything thing for sure about reason of low mileage without examine your bike as there can be many possible reasons of low mileage like:
• Carburetor might not be tuned for optimum performance
• Air filter might be clogged so get it cleaned from authorized Honda service center.
• Check the idle rpm, it should be specific as recommended in user manual.
• Check freely opening & closing of chock knob, if sticky get it repaired.
• Check both wheels for free rotation.
• Maintain correct tyre pressure & check it periodically.
• Bike should be driven at the optimum speed of 40-60 kmph as at high speed more fuel gets consumed.
• Clutch lever should not be pressed for long while driving.
• Never park the bike in direct sunlight to avoid evaporation of fuel.
Questions about Honda Livo