Kawasaki Ninja 650 FAQs
1. Which other bikes does the Kawasaki Ninja 650 compete with?
The Kawasaki Ninja 650 is a high-performance superbike from Kawasaki that competes with some of the other superbikes in the market. The major competitors for Kawasaki Ninja 650 are Honda CBR 650 F, Benelli TNT 600i and Hyosung GT 650 R.
2. What are the engine specifications of Kawasaki Ninja 650?
The Kawasaki Ninja 650 is powered by a 650 cc twin-cylinder, liquid-cooled engine that runs on petrol. It can generate a maximum power of 67.2 bhp and maximum torque of 65.7 Nm. The engine is mated to a manual 6-speed gearbox with a wet multi-disc clutch.
3. What is the mileage offered by Kawasaki Ninja 650? How big is the fuel tank?
The fuel-guzzling engine of Kawasaki Ninja 650 offers an incredible driving experience but falls short on the mileage front. You can expect a mileage of 20 kmpl on the highways. The 15-litre fuel tank is just about adequate, but you can expect to have several refuelling stops while going on a long drive.
4. Does the company offer any extended warranty on Kawasaki Ninja 650?
Every new Kawasaki Ninja 650 comes with a standard warranty of three years from the company. The option of extended warranty can be availed on paying an extra charge. But the facility is offered solely at the discretion of the dealership.
5. How big are the tyres on Kawasaki Ninja 650? What about the braking system?
Kawasaki Ninja 650 is equipped with a 17-inch alloy wheel both at the front and rear. The tyres are tubeless radial tyres. One the front side, 300 mm disc brakes while at the rear side, 220 mm disc brakes handle the braking duties.
6. What are the features of the instrumentation cluster in the bike?
Kawasaki Ninja 650 is equipped with a state-of-the-art instrument cluster that provides detailed information on various aspects of the bike. Some of the standout features of the Kawasaki Ninja 650 are digital odometer, digital speedometer, digital trip meter, stand alarm, clock, digital tachometer, digital fuel gauge, low battery indicator, low fuel indicator and low oil indicator.
7. How about the standard features in Kawasaki Ninja 650?
The standard features that have been incorporated by Kawasaki in the Kawasaki Ninja 650 are pillion seat, pillion footrest, ABS, shift light, electric start, halogen headlight, led tail light, turn signal, pass light and much more.
8. How many colour options are available for Kawasaki Ninja 650 in India?
Kawasaki Ninja 650 is available in three different colours in India - Black, Lime Green and Plasma Blue. The price of the bike remains same for any colour variant chosen by you.
9. What are the key dimensions of the Kawasaki Ninja 650? How much does it weigh?
Kawasaki Ninja 650 is a powerful bike and weighs around 193 kg to provide stability to the bike. The key dimensions of the bike are:
- Length: - 2055 mm
- Width: - 739 mm
- Height: - 1135 mm
- Ground Clearance: - 130 mm
- Wheelbase: - 1410 mm
- Seat height: - 790 mm
10. How many variants of the Kawasaki Ninja 650 are available in the market?
At present, there are two variants of Kawasaki Ninja 650 available in the Indian market, i.e., STD Edition and KRT Edition. The engine specifications are the same across both the variants but the features in the KRT edition are slightly better in comparison.