I purchased Mahindra Centuro in July-2014, its battery just has dead, I want to know that is the battery still under warranty?
In most of the motorcycles Exide or Amaron batteries are being used on which warranty is offered for more than 3 years, so please check if the battery is manufactured by these companies then it is still under warranty and if the battery is of different company then contact the concerned dealer for warranty information.
The claimed mileage of Mahindara Centuro is 85 kmpl while mileage as per users experience is 60 kmpl in the city riding conditions and 65 kmpl on highway, we suggest you following things to improve your bike’s mileage:
• Bike should be driven at the optimum speed (for bikes it is economical to go in the 40-60 kmphbeyond this speed more fuel gets consumed.
• Carburetor should be tuned for optimum performance.
• Correct tyres pressure should be maintained.
• Drive chain should be adjusted correctly.
• Clutch lever should not be pressed for long while driving.
• Engine should not be run in low gears for long.
• Do not park your bike under direct sunlight as it causes evaporation of petrol.
• Switch off the engine if the traffic halt is more than 30 seconds.
• Bike should be serviced on regular intervals.
Questions about Mahindra Centuro
My Mahindra Centuro delivers only 35 kmpl mileage and fuel gauge doesn’t show correct figures, what should I do?Aniket Kadam 2016-06-23 1 Answer