User review on Mahindra Gusto written by (Guest) on 2016-04-01 13:19:42
(Guest) 's Rating
Overall rating: 1.00
Design - 1.00
Inside Comfort - 1.00
Driving Comfort - 1.00
Performance & Safety
Performance & Safety - 1.00
Bike variant reviewed for: Mahindra Gusto
Year of Manufacture: 2014 | Driven no. of Kms. : 950
Pros: risk your life by driving your own vechile
Cons: Read Below
We had asked for a brand new latest MAHINDRA GUSTO.
The following is what we got on 2nd Feb 2016 :
- Vehicle manufactured in November 2014.
- Seat height adjuster missing.
- Incorrect light connections.
- Wire cut near front Tyre.
- OIL leakage.
- PETROL leakage.
- ENGINE over-heating.
- Handle lock issue.
- Handle jam during driving of vehicle.
- Old Tyre.
- Noise in front panel.
- GUSTO with NO MAHINDRA LOGO.
- Faulty mirrors.
- No instruction sticker below the handle.
- Matt black color FAINT.
- Old buttons with no indication labels on it.
- Old side stand.
- The hook cover below the seat not fitted.
- Tool kit missing.
- First-aid kit missing.
- Old silencer with fade color and lots of stains.