Which one is better between Royal Enfield Bullet 350 and Royal Enfield Bullet Electra 350?
Both the bikes are powered by 346cc Single Cylinder, 4 stroke, Twinspark engine which produces maximum power of 19.8 bhp @ 5250 rpm and maximum torque of 28 Nm @ 4000 rpm, mated with 5 Speed Constant Mesh transmission gears, the ARAI certified mileage of both the bikes are 53.4 kmpl, as per users experience both the bikes are equally reliable.
Both the bikes are almost same except few differences which are:
• Bullet Electra 350 has both kick & electric start while Bullet 350 has only kick start.
• L × W × H of Bullet Electra 350 is 2140mm × 810mm × 1120mm while of Bullet 350 is 2140mm × 800mm × 1030mm
• Kerb weight of Bullet Electra 350 is 187 kg while of Bullet 350 is 180 kg.
• Front brake of Bullet Electra 350 is 280mm Disc, 2-Piston caliper while of Bullet 350 is 7" Twin lead internal expanding drum brake
• Battery of Bullet Electra 350 is 12 volt, 14 Ah while of Bullet 350 is 12 volt, 5 Ah
• Ex-Showroom New Delhi Price (as on 15.07.2015) of
Bullt Electra 350 is Rs. 1,17,655 while of Bullet 350 is Rs. 1,04,843
Questions about Royal Enfield Bullet
Does the plastic swing arm bush need to be replaced regularly? Are the metal bushes better than the plastic ones?Jose 2019-03-14 1 Answer
What can be the reason that my brand new Royal Enfield Bullet 350's engine is automatically cutting off automatically?Kishan 2019-01-27 1 Answer
Is it okay to modify the seat height and handlebar of the Royal Enfield Thunderbird 350X as it is uncomfortable?4zpn 2018-09-03 1 Answer