Sometimes when I start my Royal Enfield Classic bike engine stops suddenly with a sound, please suggest solution ?
There may be many reasons of sudden stopping of the engine like:
• There may be some problem in starter motor.
• Battery voltage might be lower than required.
• Clutch release mechanism might not be proper.
• Relays not contacting or operating
• Not proper contact at the starter button.
• May be some problem in ignition switch.
We advise you to take your bike to Royal Enfield service center for thorough examination to sort out this issue.
Questions about Royal Enfield Classic