Royal Enfield Himalayan FAQs
1. How many variants of Royal Enfield Himalayan are available in the market?
Royal Enfield is one of the most famous motorbike manufacturers in the world. The latest variant from the company, Royal Enfield Himalayan is available in two different variants, i.e., STD and Sleet Edition. Both the variants are powered by petrol.
2. What are the standout features in Royal Enfield Himalayan?
The standout features in Royal Enfield Himalayan include switchgear, windscreen, 21-inch front tyre, rounded headlamp, grab rail, sculpted fuel tank, front mirrors, front disc brakes, handle bar, compass and much more.
3. Tell me something about the engine of Royal Enfield Himalayan.
Royal Enfield Himalayan is powered by a 411 cc single-cylinder, air-cooled engine which can churn out the maximum power of 24.5 bhp and maximum torque of 32 Nm. The engine is mated to a five-speed gearbox.
4. How much mileage can I expect from Royal Enfield Himalayan? How about its fuel tank?
Royal Enfield Himalayan has been designed for comfortable long rides. So, the mileage of 45 kmpl is an impressive feature compared to the heavy weight of the bike. The fuel tank capacity of 15 litres ensures that you need not make frequent refuelling stops.
5. Which other bikes does Royal Enfield Himalayan compete with?
Although there are not many competitors for Royal Enfield Himalayan, it still has to face competition from bikes like Bajaj Dominar 400 and Mahindra Mojo.
6. I want some information on discounts available on Royal Enfield Himalayan.
Discounts and offers are provided by the dealership and the company from time to time in order to boost up the sales. For up-to-date and accurate information regarding the discounts available in your city on new Royal Enfield Himalayan, you must get in touch with your nearest Royal Enfield dealership.
7. Which colour options are available for Royal Enfield Himalayan?
Royal Enfield Himalayan is available in three different colours in India - Snow, Granite and Limited edition (combination of Snow and Granite). The price of the bike is not affected by the choice of colour in any way.
8. Please provide some information regarding the dimensions and weight of the Royal Enfield Himalayan.
Royal Enfield Himalayan is a sturdy and muscular bike that weighs around 191 kg, with key dimensions being -
–- Length: - 2190 mm
–- Width: - 840 mm
–- Height: - 1360 mm
–- Ground Clearance: - 220 mm
–- Wheel base: - 1465 mm
–- Seat Height: - 800 mm
9. Describe some of the major features incorporated in the Royal Enfield Himalayan.
Royal Enfield Himalayan is a feature-loaded bike that makes it an excellent option for biking enthusiasts. The stand-out features of Royal Enfield Himalayan are analogue tachometer and speedometer, engine kill switch, digital trip meter, pass light, fuel warning indicator, pillion seat and grab rail, fuel gauge, low oil indicator, low battery indicator, and much more.
10. Tell me something more about the braking system of the Royal Enfield Himalayan.
Royal Enfield Himalayan is equipped with disc brakes both at the front and the rear. The front brakes are 300 mm with 2-piston floating caliper and the rear brakes are 240 mm single piston floating caliper. These brakes provide an excellent control over the bike.