What are the problems in Royal Enfield Thunderbird?
As per users experiences following are the problems with Royal Enfield Thunderbird:
• Low top speed for a 350cc engine.
• Vibrate a lot on peak speed
• Maintenance cost is high comparative to other bikes.
• Heavy in weight, therefore it may not be always easy to ride on busy city streets.
• Mileage is not good.
• Service network is not extensive.
Questions about Royal Enfield Thunderbird
What is the weight of Royal Enfield Thunderbird and its seat height? Is it suitable for 160cm height person?KRISHNA KUMAR 2016-07-13 1 Answer