Suzuki Bikes Price List
- Suzuki Access 125 Scooter 44 reviews
- Suzuki Access 125(SE) Commuter 0 reviews
- Suzuki Hayate EP Commuter 14 reviews
- Suzuki GSX-R1000 Super Bikes 11 reviews
- Suzuki V-Strom 1000 Sports 12 reviews
- Suzuki Hayabusa Super Bikes 16 reviews
- Suzuki Intruder M1800R Cruiser 9 reviews
- Suzuki Let's Scooter 24 reviews
- Suzuki Gixxer Naked 58 reviews
- Suzuki Gixxer SF Faired 69 reviews
- Suzuki GSX-S1000 Naked 0 reviews
- Suzuki Gixxer SF Fi (ABS) Sports 0 reviews
- Suzuki Gixxer SP Naked 0 reviews
- Suzuki Gixxer SF SP Faired 0 reviews
Upcoming Suzuki Bikes
Latest Suzuki News in India
- Suzuki Access 125 Special Edition launched Starting at Rs 55,589 added by Prashant Singh, 2016-09-12 11:28:42 The all new Access 125 Special Edition looks like a real retro star that looks g...
- Suzuki launches special edition Gixxer and Gixxer SF added by Prashant Singh, 2016-09-09 11:32:24 The special edition Gixxer and Gixxer SF retails at a price tag of Rs 80,726 and...
- Suzuki Gixxer commences Red Bull Road to Rookies Cup added by Neeraj Jha, 2016-08-16 13:15:52 Amarnath Rajan took the podium in the Novice category beating Antony Peter by 7/...
- Suzuki GSX R250 design leaked; Images inside added by Neeraj Jha, 2016-08-05 15:45:15 Suzuki GSX R 150 is expected to make its debut in 2017...
- Local assembly shoots up Hayabusa’s sales added by Prashant Singh, 2016-08-01 11:50:22 Earlier, the bike used to sell between 3 to 6 units/month till the month of Febr...
- Suzuki Gixxer Cup set to return for Season 2 added by Neeraj Jha, 2016-06-28 13:32:48 The Road to Rookies Cup acts as platform for riders between 13 to 17 years...
Want to know what Suzuki bikes are being launched in the recent future before you put your cheque down for a current one? Scroll through our list of upcoming Suzuki bikes for detailed information and check out what they have to offer in terms of price, power, mileage, comfort, features, etc. These new Suzuki bikes will be available in the Indian market in the near future and will look to redefine the Indian automotive scenario.