Suzuki Bikes Price List
- Suzuki Access 125 Scooter51 reviews
- Suzuki Access 125(SE) Commuter0 reviews
- Suzuki Hayate EP Commuter14 reviews
- Suzuki GSX-R1000 Super Bikes11 reviews
- Suzuki V-Strom 1000 Sports12 reviews
- Suzuki Hayabusa Super Bikes16 reviews
- Suzuki Intruder M1800R Cruiser10 reviews
- Suzuki Let's Scooter26 reviews
- Suzuki Gixxer Naked61 reviews
- Suzuki Gixxer SF Faired69 reviews
- Suzuki GSX-S1000 Naked0 reviews
- Suzuki Gixxer SF Fi (ABS) Sports0 reviews
- Suzuki Gixxer SP Naked0 reviews
- Suzuki Gixxer SF SP Faired0 reviews
- Suzuki Intruder 150 Cruiser0 reviews
Upcoming Suzuki Bikes
Latest Suzuki News in India
- Suzuki Access 125 Special Edition launched Starting at Rs 55,589added by Prashant Singh, 2016-09-12 11:28:42The all new Access 125 Special Edition looks like a real retro star that looks g...
- Suzuki launches special edition Gixxer and Gixxer SFadded by Prashant Singh, 2016-09-09 11:32:24The special edition Gixxer and Gixxer SF retails at a price tag of Rs 80,726 and...
- Suzuki Gixxer commences Red Bull Road to Rookies Cupadded by Neeraj Jha, 2016-08-16 13:15:52Amarnath Rajan took the podium in the Novice category beating Antony Peter by 7/...
- Suzuki GSX R250 design leaked; Images insideadded by Neeraj Jha, 2016-08-05 15:45:15Suzuki GSX R 150 is expected to make its debut in 2017...
- Local assembly shoots up Hayabusa’s salesadded by Prashant Singh, 2016-08-01 11:50:22Earlier, the bike used to sell between 3 to 6 units/month till the month of Febr...
- Suzuki Gixxer Cup set to return for Season 2added by Neeraj Jha, 2016-06-28 13:32:48The Road to Rookies Cup acts as platform for riders between 13 to 17 years...
Want to know what Suzuki bikes are being launched in the recent future before you put your cheque down for a current one? Scroll through our list of upcoming Suzuki bikes for detailed information and check out what they have to offer in terms of price, power, mileage, comfort, features, etc. These new Suzuki bikes will be available in the Indian market in the near future and will look to redefine the Indian automotive scenario.