Why my Suzuki Gixxer Mileage is low?
There are certain guidelines which should be followed in order to get the optimum mileage, like
• Bike should be serviced on regular intervals.
• Bike should be driven at the optimum speed of 40-60 kmph higher speed will consume more fuel.
• Correct tyres pressure should be maintained.
• Drive chain should be adjusted correctly.
• Clutch lever should not be pressed for long while driving.
• Engine should not be run in low gears for long.
• Do not park your bike under direct sunlight as it causes evaporation of petrol.
• Switch off the engine if the traffic halt is more than 30 seconds.
Questions about Suzuki Gixxer