How to make my Suzuki Gixxer more smooth running?
We suggest you the following things to make your bike more smoother:
• Always use recommended engine oil and change the engine oil as recommended in the user’s manual.
• Air filter should not be clogged, it should be clean.
• Check freely opening & closing of chock lever / knob. If sticky get it repaired.
• Check both wheels for free rotation
• Check all control cables for free operation.
• Get the carburetor tuned for optimum performance.
• Maintain correct tyre pressure.
Questions about Suzuki Gixxer