Why my Suzuki Gixxer is delivering low mileage?
Following may be possible reason of low mileage and our suggestions to improve it:
• Get the carburetor tuned for optimum performance.
• Air filter might be clogged if yes then get it cleaned from authorized Suzuki service center.
• Check freely opening & closing of chock lever / knob. If sticky get it repaired.
• Check both wheels for free rotation
• Check all control cables for free operation.
• Maintain correct tyre pressure & check it periodically
• Bike should be driven at the optimum speed (40-60) kmph beyond this speed, more fuel gets consumed.
• Clutch lever should not be pressed for long while driving.
• Confirm that there is no leakage / theft of fuel happening.
• Always fill the fuel at reputed fuel pump.
Questions about Suzuki Gixxer