By: pradeep on 2014-12-13

What is the minimum down payment and EMI of Suzuki Gixxer?

1 Answers

Hey Pradeep !!

The on- road price of the Suzuki Gixxer is Rs. 89,000/- and the minimum down payment will be 30% of the on road price of the Gixxer, so the 30% of it comes to Rs. 26796/- The rest 70% amount is to be paid in installments by the bank (i.e comes to Rs.62524/- The interest rate of the loan differs from bank to bank, as of now the lowest interest rate is charged by PNB (i.e 13.5% per annum.) Every dealer has its own offers regarding the EMI's and down payment, so you can contact your nearest Suzuki dealer for fmore information regarding it.

Regards

Team Bikeportal

TeamBikeportal   2015-06-09 17:23:27

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service

Captchaupdate
Type the characters you see in the picture