Which bike is better between Gixxer SF and Avenger 220 Street?
Both are different segment bikes, Gixxer SF is a 154.9cc bike while Avenger Street 220 is a 220cc bike therefore Street 220 has better power while Gixxer SF deliver better mileage.
Other differences between these bikes are:
• Gixxer SF has air cooled engine while Avenger 220 has oil cooled.
• Gixxer SF has only kick-start option while Avenger 220 has both kick & electric start option.
• Rear suspension in Street 220 is twin shock absorbers while in Gixxer SF it is swing arm, mono suspension.
• Tyres dimensions in Street 220 is 90/90 - 17" (front) and 130/90 -15" (rear) while in Gixxer SF it is 100/80-17 (front) and 140/60-17
• Head light bulb in Street 220 is 55/60W while in Gixxer SF it is 12V 35/35W
• Speedometer in Street 220 is analogue type while in Gixxer SF it is digital.
• Gixxer SF is featured with tubeless tyres while Street 220 with tube tyres.
• Gixxer SF is featured with tachometer, gear indicator, fuel warning indicator, low oil indicator, engine kill switch and clock while Street 220 doesn’t have these features.
In our opinion no bike can be declared better as both are different segment bikes and also different types of bikes, we advise you to take a test drive of both and choose as per your need and preference.
Questions about Suzuki Gixxer SF
Which bike is better between Honda Hornet and Suzuki Gixxer SF by mileage, power delivery and looking wise?shaju 2016-07-14 1 Answer