Suzuki Hayabusa FAQs
1. How many colour options are available for Suzuki Hayabusa in India?
Suzuki Hayabusa is available in various different colours in India, such as Metallic Oort Grey, Candy Daring Red, Pearl Bracing White, Metallic Thunder Grey and Glass Sparkle Black. The price of the bike is not affected by the colour you choose but it might affect the delivery period slightly.
2. Tell me something about the engine on Suzuki Hayabusa.
Suzuki Hayabusa is equipped with a high capacity 1340 cc, 4-cylinder, liquid-cooled engine that churns out maximum power of 197 bhp and maximum torque of 155 Nm. The fuel-injected engine is mated to a six-speed constant mesh transmission system.
3. What about the starting mechanism in the bike? How much is its fuel tank capacity?
Suzuki Hayabusa is available only with the option of self-start in India, which is actually ideal for such a high-performance bike. It has a fuel tank capacity of 21 L with 5.5 L as reserve fuel capacity.
4. What is the mileage offered by Suzuki Hayabusa?
Suzuki Hayabusa runs on a fuel-guzzling high-performance engine. It offers a mileage of 11 kmpl under standard driving conditions. The fuel tank capacity at 21 litres is decent but with such low mileage, you can expect to have frequent stops for refuelling.
5. Tell me something about the dimension and weight of Suzuki Hayabusa.
Suzuki Hayabusa is a heavy bike with its kerb weight being 266 kg. Its other key dimensions are:
- Length: - 2190 mm
- Width: - 735 mm
- Height: - 1165 mm
- Ground Clearance: - 120 mm
- Seat Height: - 805 mm
- Wheel Base: - 1480 mm
6. Can I buy Suzuki Hayabusa directly from the company factory?
No. You cannot buy Suzuki Hayabusa from the company factory. In order to purchase any Suzuki bike in India, you need to get in touch with your nearest Suzuki dealership.
7. What type of braking system has been installed in Suzuki Hayabusa?
Suzuki Hayabusa can accelerate to great speeds in a quick time, so the braking system that has been provided corresponds to the requirements brilliantly. The front wheel is equipped with 310 mm Twin Disc ABS and the rear wheel is equipped with 260 mm Single Disc ABS.
8. What about the suspension in Suzuki Hayabusa? Is it any good?
Suzuki Hayabusa is built on a Twin-Spar Chassis to ensure that it performs up to the expectations of the riders. In order to provide stability while riding, the bike is equipped with an inverted telescopic, coil spring, oil damped front suspension. While on the rear side, it is equipped with a link-type, coil spring, oil damped suspension system.
9. What kind of tyres have been fitted in the Suzuki Hayabusa?
This amazing superbike has been fitted with 17-inch alloy wheels. The front tyre is 120/70ZR17M/C(58W) Tubeless while the rear tyre is 190/50ZR17M/C (73W) Tubeless.
10. What are the salient features of Suzuki Hayabusa?
Suzuki Hayabusa is equipped with some excellent features that make it stand out from rest of the competition. The key features include a projector headlight, LED tail light, maintenance-free battery, engine kill switch, low battery indicator, low oil indicator, gear indicator and much more.
11. Which other bikes does Suzuki Hayabusa compete with?
Suzuki Hayabusa is a superbike that faces tough competition from other bikes such as Honda CB 1000R, Suzuki V-Storm 1000 Honda CB 1000R Plus, Ducati 959 Panigale and Aprilia Dorsoduro.