By: Barman on 2016-04-05

Where can I find dual shock absorber for Suzuki Hayate?

1 Answers

We advise you to contact your local Suzuki dealer or local Suzuki Spare parts distributor for Hayate’s dual shock absorber.

Vikas   2016-04-05 13:11:24

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service

Type the characters you see in the picture