Is ther any vibrations in TVS Apache while riding?
As per users experience there is no vibration problems with TVS Apache 160 & 180 RTR upto the speed of 80 kmph, after this speed little vibrations do felt which is common in most of the bikes but there are other possible reasons for vibrations other than the bike itself which should be checked like:
• Improper tyre pressure, low tyres pressure also cause vibrations at high speed.
• Improper chain tension, check your user’s manual for procedure to adjust it.
• Engine valve might be partially blocked.
• Fuel Strainer, Filter and Carburetor might not be cleaned or well tuned.
• Filters Screen and centrifugal Filter might not be cleaned.
Questions about TVS Apache