TVS Jupiter FAQs
1. What kind of a vehicle is TVS Jupiter?
TVS Jupiter is a scooter that comes in six variants. It has a 109.7 cc engine and weighs 108 kg. It has stunning looks and comes with advanced features. This scooter delivers an average mileage of around 62 kmpl in the Eco Mode.
2. Is TVS Jupiter compliant with the BS IV emission norms?
Yes, TVS Jupiter complies with the BS IV emission norms.
3. How is the engine of the TVS Jupiter?
The TVS Jupiter comes with a 110 cc air-cooled engine capable of delivering 8 bhp of power at 7500 rpm and a torque of 8 Nm at 5500 rpm. This scooter comes with a V-Matic transmission system without any gear function. Hence, this vehicle is easy to navigate in the busy city traffic.
4. How is the performance of TVS Jupiter?
Handling the TVS Jupiter is easy. It has many features that suit men more than women. The scooter is built on the Wego platform. The unique feature of this scooter is the Ecometer that guides the riders in both the Eco and Power modes. This scooter delivers a decent mileage of 62 kmpl in the Eco mode. The vehicle is a balanced one and ideal for going on long rides.
5. What are the features of the TVS Jupiter?
The TVS Jupiter comes in six variants. Some of the exciting features of this scooter are as follows.
- Kick and electric start functionality
- External fuel tank
- Synchronized Braking System (available in the high-end models)
- Disc Brakes and Drum brakes (in the top-end models)
- Passenger-friendly facilities like low fuel indicator and mobile charger
The TVS Jupiter comes with a comfortable 17-litre under-seat storage facility that makes it convenient for you to keep your helmet.
6. In how many colours is the TVS Jupiter available?
The TVS Jupiter comes in six attractive colours:
- Titanium Grey
- Midnight Black
- Volcano Red
- Pristine White
- Matte Blue
- Mystic Gold
7. Who is the immediate competitor to the TVS Jupiter?
Appearance wise, TVS Jupiter competes favourably with Honda Activa 5G. Performance wise also, this scooter offers a good competition. TVS Jupiter delivers better mileage than the Honda Activa 5G.
8. Is the TVS Jupiter a good scooter?
TVS Jupiter comes with many attractive features that make it one of the most favoured scooters available on the market today. It has an attractive price tag as well. On the mileage front, the scooter delivers a healthy mileage of around 62 kmpl in the Eco mode. It competes with the Honda Activa 5G on almost all parameters. In short, the TVS Jupiter is a good scooter.
9. What is the difference between the Eco and Power modes in TVS Jupiter?
As TVS has built the Jupiter model on the Wego platform, this scooter comes with a Power Mode and an Eco Mode. These indicators help the riders to achieve better fuel efficiency. The Eco Mode is the best when it comes to fuel efficiency. When you ride the scooter in the Power Mode, it displays excess consumption of fuel, thereby allowing you&