By: Ojas on 2015-08-26

Showroom people are advising to change the bore, where can I get oversize piston rings?

1 Answers

Please contact your TVS dealer for any spare parts and take your scooter to your local TVS service center and let them fix the problem, doing anything at your end with piston or bore you may void warranty.

Vibhuti   2015-09-21 11:28:29

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service

Type the characters you see in the picture