TVS Zeppelin FAQs
1. What are the engine specifications of TVS Zeppelin?
The first-ever motorbike cruiser from TVS, TVS Zeppelin comes equipped with a 220 cc single-cylinder engine, which is mated to a hi-tech integrated starter generator. It is also fitted with a high-performance 1200 W regenerative assisting motor and a 48 V Li-ion battery which enables this bike to deliver a powerful experience.
2. Tell me something about the braking system in TVS Zeppelin.
In order to control the hi-performing Pirelli tyres, TVS Zeppelin is equipped with petal disc brakes for the front wheel and petal disc brakes for the rear wheel with a single mono shock. The dual-channel ABS offers the rider an excellent control over the bike.
3. Which other bikes does the TVS Zeppelin compete with?
TVS Zeppelin is a high-performance motorbike cruiser that sports a 220 cc engine that runs on petrol. It offers a mileage of 44 kmpl on the highways while the mileage for city roads is slightly lower at 35 kmpl. The capacity of the fuel tank is 20 litres.
5. Are any discounts being offered by TVS on a new TVS Zeppelin?
As discounts and offers are provided solely at the discretion of the company and the dealership, it is advisable that you get in touch with your nearest TVS dealer for up-to-date information regarding any offers or discounts available for customers.
6. What is the maximum speed that can be achieved on TVS Zeppelin?
The powerful 220 cc single-cylinder engine in TVS Zeppelin allows this bike to cruise at amazingly high speeds while the amazing braking system ensures complete control over the bike. The maximum speed that TVS Zeppelin can achieve is 130 kmph.
7. Are there any features in TVS Zeppelin that make it suitable for long rides?
TVS Zeppelin encompasses numerous features that make it an excellent option for long rides. Some of the noteworthy features are:
- Lowered Bars
- Aggressive riding position
- Two-up seat
- Footpegs towards the front
- Classic sleek metal body
8. Please highlight the major features incorporated in TVS Zeppelin.
There is no shortage of features in TVS Zeppelin that appeal to all categories of customers. The mention-worthy features are:
- Compact headlamps
- Black spoke wheels
- Petal disc brakes
- 48V Li-ion battery for higher torque
- 1200 W regenerative assisting motor
- Digital instrument cluster
9. What type of seating option does TVS Zeppelin provide?
Being a high-performance bike for longer journeys, TVS Zeppelin offers two-up seating option that allows the driver and the pillion rider to sit comfortably for long hours without any breaks.
10. Can you throw some light on the unique features of TVS Zeppelin?
TVS Zeppelin is a concept motorbike cruiser that is fitted with some interesting features to make it a worthy option for motorbiking enthusiasts. Some of the hi