Yamaha Bikes Price List
- Yamaha Ray Scooter15 reviews
- Yamaha VMAX Cruiser14 reviews
- Yamaha YZF R15 Sports19 reviews
- Yamaha Fazer Commuter22 reviews
- Yamaha FZ-S Commuter32 reviews
- Yamaha FZ Commuter21 reviews
- Yamaha SZ-RR Commuter26 reviews
- Yamaha Cygnus Alpha Scooter29 reviews
- Yamaha YZF R1 Sports11 reviews
- Yamaha Saluto Commuter54 reviews
- Yamaha Fascino Scooter36 reviews
- Yamaha MT-09 Naked0 reviews
- Yamaha FZ25 Naked1 reviews
- Yamaha Fazer 25 Semi Faired0 reviews
- Yamaha Saluto RX Commuter3 reviews
Upcoming Yamaha Bikes
Latest Yamaha News in India
- Yamaha Motor India records a steep growth of 33 per cent in September salesadded by Prashant Singh, 2016-10-03 14:15:59The company records boost in sales as festive season approaches....
- Next gen Yamaha YZF-R15 to get more power and ABSadded by Prashant Singh, 2016-09-19 11:51:01Considering that ABS will be made mandatory in all motorcycles above 125cc, Yama...
- Yamaha jumps to 22 per cent domestic growth in Augustadded by Prashant Singh, 2016-09-01 19:06:23As against 61,440 units sold in the corresponding month of 2015, the company sol...
- Yamaha Motor India grows by 12 per cent in the month of Julyadded by Prashant Singh, 2016-08-02 13:19:04The company is also expanding its footprint in the tier II and III cities and th...
- Yamaha teams up with Badshah to Compose song for Cygnus Ray-ZRadded by Neeraj Jha, 2016-06-28 16:34:46Badshah Composes theme song RayZR Mera Swag for Yamaha’s Scooter...
- Yamaha R3 recalled in Japanadded by Neeraj Jha, 2016-06-20 14:33:31Yamaha Motor India has yet to confirm any recall for R3 model...
Market Segment for Yamaha Bikes
Yamaha Motors India serves the mass segment and mainly manufactures two-wheelers, which can be categorized as power commuters. Yamaha’s prime focus is to nurture everyday motorcyclists that demand a powerful everyday bike with manageable service and maintenance cost. Yamaha bikes are believed to me quite performance oriented and have gained immense appreciation among the youth.
Yamaha Bikes Price
Yamaha bikes prices in India range from as low as Rs. 55,000 to as high as Rs. 34 Lakh. All the motorcycles below 200cc are manufactured in India and hence are priced accordingly. The imported ones stand in a very niche segment and are priced very high, such as R1, MT-09 and R1M.
Performance and Mileage
Different Yamaha bike models have different performance strengths. Some of the motorcycles are manufactured solely for efficiency purposes, like the Saluto and Saluto RX, while others are built to perform and serve as a sensation, like the new R1. When talking from an everyday practical user prospective, Yamaha bikes in India are efficient and are on the high performance side.
Transmission and Mileage
Generally, all the Yamaha bike models feature Constant Mesh 5-speed transmission while performance bikes are equipped with Constant Mesh 6-speed transmission. Known for performance bikes, Yamaha brand is turning towards fuel efficient technologies for the Indian market. The general fuel efficiency of Yamaha bikes varies in the range of 25-50 kmpl.
Yahmha Bikes Features
Premium everyday Yamaha bikes from the FZ series and R series are equipped with features like ABS, FI, Diamond frame and mono shock suspension, while commuter bikes have none of these features.
Cost to Own
The cost of ownership of an everyday Yamaha two-wheeler starts around Rs. 20,000 and may go up to Rs. 35,000 for Yamaha bikes costing Rs. 1 Lakh or more.