How to get 45-50 kmpl mileage from Yamaha FZ?
The ARAI certified mileage of Yamaha FZ is 51 kmpl, while mileage as per users experiences in the city is 42 kmpl and on highway is 47 kmpl, there are certain guidelines which must be followed in order to get the optimum mileage from a bike, like:
• Bike should be serviced on regular intervals.
• Bike should be driven at the optimum speed, it is economical to go in the 40-60 kmph speed, and beyond this speed more fuel gets consumed.
• Correct tyres pressure should be maintained.
• Drive chain should be adjusted correctly.
• Clutch lever should not be pressed for long while driving.
• Engine should not be run in low gears for long.
• Do not park your bike under direct sunlight as it causes evaporation of petrol.
• Switch off the engine if the traffic halt is more than 30 seconds.