What is the difference between old and new version of Yamaha FZ?
The main difference between both bikes is that FZ FI is powered by 149cc air cooled engine while FZ is powered by 153cc air cooled engine therefore FZ FI has little less power & torque than FZ. Fuel delivery system in FZ FI is “fuel injection” while in FZ is carburetor.
• FZ FI is featured with self-start only while FZ has both self & kick start options.
• Length and height of FZ is more than the FZ FI
• As per users experience the mileage of FZ FI is around 50 kmpl while of FZ is 45 kmpl.
• FZ FI doesn’t have low fuel indicator feature while FZ have this feature.
• FZ FI has stepped seat while FZ has flat seat.
• FZ FI doesn’t have engine kill switch while FZ have this feature.