Please compare FZ16 with FZ blue core.
The main differences between both bikes are:
• Yamaha FZ16 is powered by 153cc while FZ 2.0 Blue Core is powered by 149cc engine, power and torque figure in FZ16 are 13.8 bhp @ 8000 rpm and 13.6 Nm @ 6000 rpm respectively while in FZ 2.0 figures are 13 bhp @ 8000 rpm and 12.8 Nm @ 8000 rpm.
• Fuel delivery in FZ16 is through carburetor while in Blue core it is through fuel-injection system.
• Disc brake size in FZ16 is 267mm while in FZ Blue Core size is 242mm.
• Dimension (L×W×H) of FZ16 is 1973mm×770mm×1045mm while of FZ Blue Core is 1990mm×770mm×1030mm.
• Mileage as per user reviews of FZ16 is around 50 kmpl while of FZ Blue core is around 45 kmpl.