What are the new features in new model of Yamaha FZS?
The differences between Yamaha FZS FI and FZS are:
• The new model FZS FI is powered by 149cc air cooled engine while FZS is powered by 153cc air cooled engine therefore FZS FI has little less power & torque than FZS.
• Fuel delivery system in FZS FI is “fuel injection” while in FZS is carburetor.
• FZS FI is featured with self-start only while FZS has both self & kick start options.
• Length and height of FZS is more than the FZS FI
• As per users experience the mileage of FZS FI is around 50 kmpl while of FZS is 45 kmpl.
• FZS FI is featured with 2 tripmeters while FZS with 1 tripmeter.
• FZS FI doesn’t have low fuel indicator feature while FZS have this feature.
• FZS FI has stepped seat while FZS has flat seat.
• FZS FI doesn’t have engine kill switch while FZS have this feature.
Questions about Yamaha FZ-S