How can I import Yamaha FZS to Pakistan?
• First search online Yamaha dealer in India nearest to your location (for lesser transportation charges) and send inquiry for FZS with the location where you want to receive it.
• On receiving your inquiry Yamaha dealer will send you his bid along with freight charges, packing charges and custom duty charges etc. with his bank account and other terms & conditions.
• When you will accept the bid and send your approval dealer will raise the Performa Invoice and you will need to make the payment accordingly in Indian Rupees (your bank will convert the currency at prevailing conversion rate)
• On receiving the payment dealer will dispatched the bike to your mentioned location and intimate you about it and also send you the related documents (bill of lading, sales bill, etc.) so that you can release your bike from custom through them.
• Then you can take the bike to your local registration office for registration.