What is the difference between Yamaha FZS and FZS-FI?
Yamaha FZS Fi is the updated model of Yamaha FZS, differences between both models are:
• FZS Fi is powered by 149cc air cooled engine while FZS is powered by 153cc air cooled engine hence FZS Fi has little less power & torque than FZS.
• FZS FI is featured with self-start only while FZS has both self & kick start options.
• Fuel delivery system in FZS Fi is through “Fuel Injection” while in FZS it is through carburetor.
• Length × Width × Hight of FZS Fi (in mm) is 1990×770×1050 while of FZS is 2075×770×1090
• As per users experience the mileage of FZS Fi is around 50 kmpl while of FZS is 45 kmpl.
• FZS Fi has 2 tripmeters while FZS has one.
• FZS Fi doesn’t have low fuel indicator feature while FZS have this feature.
• FZS Fi has stepped seat while FZS has flat seat.
• FZS Fi doesn’t have engine kill switch while FZS have this feature.
Questions about Yamaha FZ-S