How can I improve the mileage of my Yamaha Saluto?
We suggest you following solutions to improve the mileage of your Yamaha Saluto:
• Get the carburetor tuned for optimum performance as recommended in user manual.
• Bike should be driven at the optimum speed of 40-60 kmph as on high speed more fuel gets consumed.
• Check the idling rpm. It should be specific as recommended in user’s manual.
• Check freely opening & closing of chock lever / knob. If sticky get it repaired.
• Check the air filters, if it is clogged, get it cleaned from Hero MotoCorp service center.
• Maintain correct tyre pressure & check it periodically
• Check both wheels for free rotation
• Clutch lever should not be pressed for long while driving.
• Never park the bike in direct sunlight to avoid evaporation of fuel.
Questions about Yamaha Saluto