New cars in India 2020
Find Your Dream Car!
- By Brand
- By Budget
- Latest Car
- Upcoming cars
- Most Searched Cars
Need Help Finding Your New Car?
Our car finder helps you find your perfect new car. Choose the most important criteria for your new car below; Price, Style, Brand. Car finder lets you compare your car based on mileage, seating, options, features & more...
Popular New Car Brands
Our Expert Reviews
See what Autoportal's test team has to say about your next Car
Calculate your monthly installment that best fits your budget
Find New Car Dealer
View a complete listing of car dealers near your place, and get the best deal on your next car
Latest Articles & Features
Buying a new car? Read the tips and tricks inside to know the do's and don'ts before finalizing your dream car.
- Kia Carnival: Features, Price, Specifications and Rivals We have compiled a list of the upcoming Kia Carnival MPV price, its specifications, features and also its rivals in the Indian market.
- Hyundai Aura - Hyundai's Sub-4-metre Sedan - Image Gallery Hyundai has launched the all-new sub-4-metre sedan, Hyundai Aura in India. Available in three engine options, the Hyundai Aura price is Rs 5.79 lakhs...
- Skoda To Launch 5 New Cars in India in 2020 Skoda Auto India will be launching the BS6 Rapid Facelift, Octavia RS 245, Karoq SUV, Superb Facelift, and Kodiaq TSI in 2020.
- Top 5 Automatic Hatchbacks Under Rs 6 Lakh in India 2020 Here is a list of the top 5 automatic hatchbacks under Rs 6 Lakh in India 2020 that includes Renault Kwid, Tata Tiago, Hyundai Santro, Datsun Redi-Go,...
- Top 10 Highest-Selling SUVs in 2019 Here’s a list of the top 10 best-selling SUVs in 2019, which includes Maruti Vitara Brezza, Kia Seltos, Hyundai Venue, Tata Nexon, Mahindra Bolero, Sc...
- Auto Industry Slowdown 2019 was the Worst in Two Decades All leading manufacturers including Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai, Honda, Mahindra, Tata, Toyota registered a YoY decline in total passenger vehicle sales in...
New Cars in India 2020
In the past few years, the sales of new cars in India has increased manifold. The continuously-growing expectations of customers are making the manufacturers look for competitive options repeatedly and the aggressive latest new car launches clearly prove that. In the coming few years, India is expected to be one of the leading automotive markets in the world.
With the evolving mobility infrastructure, the Indian automobile industry is witnessing lots of changes, rather advancements, like environment regulatory transitions in vehicles, adoption of more and more electric vehicles, and increasing focus on developing a framework for electric vehicles charging. Indian customers are getting more inclined towards the rapidly growing automotive market, and are becoming more aware of the latest trends and technological updates. Keeping this demand in mind, manufacturing companies are trying to bring in new updates in the new cars in India every now and then, and that is why you can see cutthroat car prices in India.
Latest Cars in India
India is an emerging country and new car launches keep happening here. Unlike any other country, we have a lot of festivals, which gives car manufacturers a good number of chances to launch multiple products. Indian car brands enjoy a lot of benefits here due to their reliability and fan following. Tata Motors is among the brand with a great fan line up. On the other hand, Maruti Suzuki cars have a prestigious image among the Indian car buyers due to their highly efficient cars and least maintenance cost. Hyundai possesses a good lineup of cars against the former two brands and has some models, which create a monopoly in the market. While Ford is growing at a great pace, Mahindra is already the king of the SUV segment and India loves to be behind their tough wheels. Autoportal is one of finest platforms where you get the complete car price list along with their expert car reviews and on-road prices.
With the growing demand of the cars in the country, few of the manufacturers have started tieing up with one another. Maruti Suzuki cars and Toyota are now sharing their cars to fill up the gap that they have in the premium and compact segments, respectively. Similarly, Ford and Mahindra will share their platform for their vehicles to save on the overall cost. The new car prices will eventually get low with such initiatives and the end consumers will receive affordable cars in India. The new car launches will also witness better emphasis on new technologies and the safety aspects.
Indian car buyers seek cheapest cars in India with good mileage. The safety aspect has also received its due respect in the recent times and the country is added with cars which are feature rich and safe. Also, automatic cars are getting popular over manual transmission and car manufacturers are taking this seriously with better economy and affordable after sales in the new cars.
Buy Cars Online through Autoportal
Autoportal is an online platform where you can research on the latest cars in India, whether they have already been launched or about to launch. You can find accurate information on new car launches and new car prices in India. The simple interface allows you to browse through your preferred model choices with great ease. You can apply several filters to narrow down your search to specific models to save your time. You can search by brand or by budget. If that is not enough for you, Autoportal gives you an option to view the list of cars by body type, brands, fuel type, etc. The lists of the latest, upcoming and most popular cars guide you to the top picks as per the car expert team of Autoportal.
Experiencing a new car purchase is one of the best feelings but it can be even better. At Autoportal, we provide the best solutions for car buying and bring forth the best discounts on new cars so that you can cherish your drives to the maximum.