Aston Martin Zagato
- Petrol Engine Sound
- Diesel Engine Sound
- Aston Martin Zagato Competitors
- Recently viewed cars
Aston Martin Zagato News
- Image Gallery - Aston Martin Vanquish Zagato Volante Davender Soni, 24-08-2016 Image Gallery of Aston Martin Vanquish Zagato Volante.
- Aston Martin Vanquish Zagato Volante Revealed Anurag Busi, 23-08-2016 The supercar would be strictly built to a limited production run of 99 cars at A...
- Image Gallery - Aston Martin Vanquish Zagato Concept Davender Soni, 23-05-2016 Image Gallery of Aston Martin Vanquish Zagato Concept.
- Aston Martin Vanquish Zagato Concept Revealed Anurag Busi, 21-05-2016 This new concept car would have its first public premiere at the Concorso d'Eleg...
- Hyundai Xcent – Hyundai ups the ante Ashish Masih, 25-04-2017 The 2017 Xcent is more rounded than before and seems like the near perfect entry...
- Ford Figo Sports Edition First Test Drive Prashant Singh, 21-04-2017 How is the new Ford Figo Sports Edition different from its standard version? And...
- Volvo S60 Polestar: Inverse but proportional Abhijeet Singh, 16-04-2017 Volvo's sensible but fast S60 Polestar makes it to India. Out here at the Kari Motor...
- Renault Lodgy Stepway: First Drive Davender Soni, 12-04-2017 Renault launched Lodgy MPV in 2015 and recieved average sales figures. But now with...
Aston Martin Zagato Overview
Design-wise, the Zagato V12 takes tons of inspiration from the company’s flagship, One-77 supercar and requires up to 2,000 man-hours to build. Powering the enduring racing supercar is a massive 6.0-litre V12 engine that is capable of churning out 510PS of max power and 570Nm of peak torque. Power is sent to rear wheels via a 6-Speed semi-automatic transmission gearbox. The 0 to 100 kmph mark is achieved in 4.1 seconds with a top speed of 305 kmph.
Other Aston Martin Cars
More on Aston Martin Zagato