- Petrol Engine Sound
- Diesel Engine Sound
Audi A7 Reviews (39)
Read all Audi A7 Reviews Write a Review
Audi A7 Sales Statistics
Audi A7 News
- 2017 Audi A3 to be launched on 6th April Anurag Busi, 22-03-2017 Mechanically, the Audi A3 facelift continues to get the same 2.0-litre turbochar...
- Audi launches 2016 R8 V10 at Rs 2.47 crore at Auto Expo Davender Soni, 03-02-2016 Audi India launched new Audi R8 V10 Plus at Rs 2.47 crore (ex showroom Mumbai &...
- New Audi Q3 Launched at Rs. 34.20 Lakhs Mayank, 08-03-2017 The other variant having the quattro all-wheel-drive system is priced at Rs. 37....
- Audi Q8 Sport Concept Debuts at 2017 Geneva Motor Show Mayank, 07-03-2017 The SUV Concept debuts the advanced Electrically Powered Compressor (EPC) techno...
- Mercedes-Benz CLS – Styling and Profiling Ashish Masih, 22-05-2015 The CLS mixes coupe styling and saloon practicality with effortless ease. But there...
- Jaguar XF— Big cat has claws Ashish Masih, 10-11-2014 In the market for a luxury car but want something different from the Germans? Then...
- Audi A3 – New A3 gets an A-Plus Ashish Masih, 22-02-2017 Audi ups the game in the entry luxury segment with useful feature upgrades and feisty...
- Audi A4 - Be the One Arjit Garg, 29-08-2016 We recently test drove the car on the picturesque roads from Bhubaneswar to Puri....
Audi A7 Overview
Aptly regarded to have the Midas touch in automobile engineering, the company manages to bring out the best from any vehicle. And the project it took and we are talking about right now is the Audi A7. Launched as a premium sedan, the vehicle is undeniably one of the most luxurious vehicles in India at this very moment. The car features quite a few best in class facilities however, the real winner is its impressive Audi DNA.
The precision with which each and every intricate detail of the vehicle is mastered is a testimony of the design excellence that brought Audi where it is today. The Audi A7 was actually unveiled way back in 2009 but despite the five years that passed by, the vehicle still manages to be one of the best on the roads.
Audi A7 Exterior
Both of which are strategically placed symmetrically one below the other. The name plate is expected to be positioned right under the Audi logo on the front grille. The LEDs in the headlamps really add on to the elegance of the vehicle. The side profile features a sleek design pattern with elegant curves extending the doors through the wheel arches. The car’s curves fall slightly smooth through the rear windshield.
Without much to do the curves gradually end along the rear boot. The rear features Audi’s signature tail lamps which evenly extend along the boot as well as the body. The car’s rear has twin exhaust is well concealed along the rear bumper section.
Audi A7 Interior
The interiors feature air conditioner with four automatic climate control, low fuel warning notification and accessory power outlet, trunk light. The vehicle offers impressive leg room and head room. Despite the sleek design, the vehicle does not compromise in interior comfort of the passengers. With airbags in the vehicle and a seating arrangement for five passengers. The boot capacity of the vehicle is also big enough to fit in a family’s luggage.
The car also comes with an integrated MP3 player with a six CD changer facility. The BOSE surround sound system with the seven inch TFT colour display just reassures the brilliance of Audi interiors. All in all Audi A7 is one of the best from Audi stable not just in performance but in interior prowess too.
Audi A7 Engine & Transmission
The engine manages to churn out an impressive 241bhp maximum output at 4000-4500 rpm. The torque however reaches 500 Nm at 1400 – 3250rpm which is an impressive number for a diesel engine. The vehicle manages to hit the 100kmph mark from still position in mere 5.6 seconds. To top this off, the S-tronic automatic gear box transmission enables the vehicle to be ridden in a rather smoother fashion. The transmission is also designed to make the gear shifts more efficient by reducing the idle time for the wheels receiving wheels significantly. The highly lauded Quattro drive system also helps to bring out the best out of the V6 TDI engine. Audi’s acclaimed FSI technology is also employed in the Audi A7 Sportback. This helps in the injection of the fuel directly to the combustion chamber and atomising it into a fine spray. All of this enable in a better utilisation of fuel thereby reducing the fuel consumption.
Audi A7 Mileage
Audi A7 Braking and Safety
However, other than these external utilities the vehicle packs airbags in the front and the rear section, anti theft alarm, parking sensors, traction control and a class defining ABS with electronic brake force distribution and brake assist. The vehicles engine immobilizer keeps it safe from any impact collisions. The usual side and front impact beams and the innovative vehicle stability control system, crash sensor make sure this premium vehicle stays premium despite the test of the time.
Audi A7 Performance and Handling
What do we think about Audi A7?
Audi A7 Competitors
Other Audi Cars
More on Audi A7