Audi Q3 2011-2015
Audi Q3 2011-2015
- Petrol Engine Sound
- Diesel Engine Sound
Audi Q3 2011-2015 Reviews (63)
Read all Audi Q3 2011-2015 Reviews Write a Review
Audi Q3 2011-2015 Sales Statistics
Audi Q3 2011-2015 News
- 2017 Audi A3 to be launched on 6th April Anurag Busi, 22-03-2017 Mechanically, the Audi A3 facelift continues to get the same 2.0-litre turbochar...
- Audi launches 2016 R8 V10 at Rs 2.47 crore at Auto Expo Davender Soni, 03-02-2016 Audi India launched new Audi R8 V10 Plus at Rs 2.47 crore (ex showroom Mumbai &...
- New Audi Q3 Launched at Rs. 34.20 Lakhs Mayank, 08-03-2017 The other variant having the quattro all-wheel-drive system is priced at Rs. 37....
- Audi Q8 Sport Concept Debuts at 2017 Geneva Motor Show Mayank, 07-03-2017 The SUV Concept debuts the advanced Electrically Powered Compressor (EPC) techno...
- Audi A3 – New A3 gets an A-Plus Ashish Masih, 22-02-2017 Audi ups the game in the entry luxury segment with useful feature upgrades and feisty...
- Audi A4 - Be the One Arjit Garg, 29-08-2016 We recently test drove the car on the picturesque roads from Bhubaneswar to Puri....
- Audi RS6 Avant – Showstopper Ashish Masih, 25-07-2016 The RS6 looks like a regular estate but packs a punch with its monstrous 560bhp engine....
- Audi R8 V10 Plus Coupe: First Look Abhijeet Singh, 21-06-2016 Audi has upped the power to 602bhp on its newest R8 V10 Plus Coupe. 0-100kmph now...
Audi Q3 2011-2015 Overview
The competition includes BMW X1, Volvo V40 Cross Country, and Mercedes Benz's upcoming GLA. Now while all these are good products in their own way, the Q3 is backed by quattro four-wheel drive system, daunting looks, and a fun to drive package.??Add to that the presence of fuel efficient diesel engines, and the ability to handle bad roads, thanks to a well sorted suspension. If there's an Audi that does it all, the Q3 could be it.
Audi Q3 2011-2015 Exterior
It is the smallest Q vehicle available, but doesn't feel small in isolation. In comparison, yes it does look small, because it is. On compared to the competition, it is indeed bigger, and more imposing.??The LED DRLs on the front, the SUV-ish stance, and the well executed rear makes the overall design of the Q3 very likable.
Audi Q3 2011-2015 Interior
It is luxurious and being higher than other Audi vehicles, getting in and out is relatively easy. The large loading bay at the rear can be further expanded by folding the rear seats( 60:40 split), should you plan to move a lot of luggage.
The seats are comfortable and you wouldn't feel out of place, if you stay away from the wheel for too long. The vehicle feels great for both the passenger and the driver.??The car-like driving position and ergonomically placed controls help in being in the driver's seat a rewarding experience.
Audi Q3 2011-2015 Engine & Transmission
There's also an 'S' version, which offers a slightly detuned version of the 2-litre diesel engine mated to a 6-speed manual transmission. Unlike the other two variants here, the 'S' is front-wheel-drive only.??While the diesel engines bring practicality and fun in equal proportions, it's the petrol engine that feels like it's made specially for enthusiasts. It's peppy, and turbochargin makes it more powerful.
Audi Q3 2011-2015 Mileage
And while the dual-clutch gearbox is brilliant, the manual gearbox offered on the Q3S can help maximize the fuel economy. The diesel variant also gets energy recuperation system. Also, there's a Start-Stop system available too.
Audi Q3 2011-2015 Braking and Safety
312mm ventilated disc at front and 282mm solid discs at rear does the duty in the Q3. Pedals are smartly placed for comfortable long cruising and provides decent feedback and feel. The braking system comes with recuperation or say regenerative braking system which turns the heat energy during braking to usable electrical energy.
Audi Q3 2011-2015 Performance and Handling
The vehicle offers a good amount on confidence and doesn't disappoint. The 2-litre petrol motor is the pick of the lot if you are looking for driving fun. The forced-induction engine is very quick, and very engaging to drive too.
Unlike the A4, which lack the right ingredients to keep the driver happy, the Q3 is full of them. All three engines are good, but choose the petrol if you are looking for outright fun. Having said that, the two diesels are great too.?
Other Audi Cars
More on Audi Q3 2011-2015