*Images shown are for reference only. Actual colours may vary from the ones shown here
Audi RS5 Key Features
The shaped sports seats in Alcantara-leather combination or Silk Nappa leather provide excellent hold.
Audi Drive Select
Configure the accelerator characteristics,exhaust flap control,transmission mode,as well as the steering torque of servotronic.
The differential enable higher locking factors up to 85% of the driving torque to be distributed to the rear axle & 70% to front.
Key Features will be different from variant to variant
- Aggressive styling
- Impressive power
- Refined interiors
- Non-adjustable suspension
- Slightly unintuitive control layout
- Slightly over priced
- Petrol Engine Sound
- Diesel Engine Sound
Audi RS5 Reviews (92)
Read all Audi RS5 Reviews Write a Review
Audi RS5 Sales Statistics
Audi RS5 News
- 2015 Audi RS 5 Coupe Sport Edition Unleashed Anurag Busi, 20-12-2014 Being made under Audi's exclusive customization program, only 75 units would be...
- Bid to drive a Supercar with MyChoize Self Drive Cars Davender Soni, 26-04-2017 Want to drive a supercar at Buddh International Circuit, hurry bid starts at jus...
- Audi Q8 Production Starts in 2018; Audi Q4 in 2019 Mayank, 12-04-2017 The very sporty Audi Q4 with its typical coupe-style silhouette will be position...
- Audi to use mix of four materials to build A8 Space Frame Anurag Busi, 07-04-2017 Audi has decided to use a mix of four materials that will be used for the first-...
- Jaguar XF— Big cat has claws Ashish Masih, 10-11-2014 In the market for a luxury car but want something different from the Germans? Then...
- Audi A3 – New A3 gets an A-Plus Ashish Masih, 22-02-2017 Audi ups the game in the entry luxury segment with useful feature upgrades and feisty...
- Audi A4 - Be the One Arjit Garg, 29-08-2016 We recently test drove the car on the picturesque roads from Bhubaneswar to Puri....
- Audi RS6 Avant – Showstopper Ashish Masih, 25-07-2016 The RS6 looks like a regular estate but packs a punch with its monstrous 560bhp engine....
Audi RS5 Overview
This vehicle has all the specs of a limousine range car yet the modesty of a regular sedan or coupe. One needs to see the single side door to tell whether the vehicle is sedan or a coupe such is the design brilliance of the vehicle. With striking looks and an even more appealing performance, the vehicle took no time in raising hopes among the automobile fraternity.
Audi RS5 Exterior
The front section of the vehicle looks remarkably sleek with the signature Audi front grille having a rather smaller are to conquer than usual. The four intersecting circles shine bright on the grille. The headlamps are low battery consuming and come in a perfect shape as the eyes of a cheetah. The air vents are beautifully positioned under the headlights over the front bumper which is the same as the whole body since it blends as a part of it. The front fascia also consists of smoke headlamps. The side profile creates the quintessential Audi design school with swift strokes at the sides for perfect aerodynamic flow and the wheel arches, etc.
created in an almost seamless design. The sun roof in the top makes things even better by not just offering great ambience to the interiors but also interesting addition to the exterior beauty. The fog lights are also provided in the rear section along with the rear window defogger and rain sensing wiper on front windshield to help the vehicle commute in all atmospheric conditions. All in all, with two doors, the Audi RS 5 is a coupe to be longed for.
Audi RS5 Interior
The controls are driver focussed and the slight hood that covers the instrument panel behind the steering wheel and extends to the AC vent make its territory description quite obvious. The steering wheel sports a few options of control however it does not stop the vehicle from loosing its elegance. Being a true designer Audi knows when to over do and when to settle for minimal art.
The vehicle comes with a best in class air conditioner, heater, digital odometer, beautifully designed ergonomic seats in the front and the rear, tachometer, leather steering wheel and adjustable steering column and the obvious space that it offers in the interiors. The vehicle’s length is 4649 mm and the height is 1366 mm. Both of which assure a spacious leg room and head room.
Audi RS5 Engine & Transmission
Audi claims that the engine responds quickly to the slightest touch to the throttle. With a whopping 430 Nm torque generated at 4000 rpm to 6000 rpm, the car assures to go to revs as high as 8500 rpm which, by regular coupe standards, is way off the charts. The vehicle also has an amazing pickup with the Audi RS 5 reaching 100 kmph mark in just 4.6 seconds from which it rides effortlessly like wind. The car also comes with an automatic transmission system which makes driving even more effortless. The car also gives a maximum output of 438 bhp at 8250 rpm. With four valves per cylinder, this V8 engine sure takes driving to a whole new level.
Audi RS5 Mileage
Audi RS5 Braking and Safety
Audi RS5 Performance and Handling
What do we think about Audi RS5?
Audi RS5 Competitors
Other Audi Cars
More on Audi RS5