Audi RS7 (2013 - 2015)
Audi RS7 (2013 - 2015)
- Petrol Engine Sound
- Diesel Engine Sound
Audi RS7 (2013 - 2015) News
- 2017 Audi A3 to be launched on 6th April Anurag Busi, 22-03-2017 Mechanically, the Audi A3 facelift continues to get the same 2.0-litre turbochar...
- Audi launches 2016 R8 V10 at Rs 2.47 crore at Auto Expo Davender Soni, 03-02-2016 Audi India launched new Audi R8 V10 Plus at Rs 2.47 crore (ex showroom Mumbai &...
- New Audi Q3 Launched at Rs. 34.20 Lakhs Mayank, 08-03-2017 The other variant having the quattro all-wheel-drive system is priced at Rs. 37....
- Audi Q8 Sport Concept Debuts at 2017 Geneva Motor Show Mayank, 07-03-2017 The SUV Concept debuts the advanced Electrically Powered Compressor (EPC) techno...
- Mercedes-Benz CLS – Styling and Profiling Ashish Masih, 22-05-2015 The CLS mixes coupe styling and saloon practicality with effortless ease. But there...
- Jaguar XF— Big cat has claws Ashish Masih, 10-11-2014 In the market for a luxury car but want something different from the Germans? Then...
- Audi A3 – New A3 gets an A-Plus Ashish Masih, 22-02-2017 Audi ups the game in the entry luxury segment with useful feature upgrades and feisty...
- Audi A4 - Be the One Arjit Garg, 29-08-2016 We recently test drove the car on the picturesque roads from Bhubaneswar to Puri....
Audi RS7 (2013 - 2015) Overview
Apart from the other sports saloons like the BMW M5 and Mercedes Benz E63 AMG, the RS7 mainly rivals the BMW M6 Gran Coupe.
Audi RS7 (2013 - 2015) Exterior
The huge 20-inch wheels, the massive air dams up front, and the oval tailpipes are the features of the Audi RS7 Sportback that stand out.??It is not subtle when it comes to the design upgrades over the regular A7. There's a lot going on in terms of design, and while these are just small changes over the A7, it's quite visible that Audi has made this car special. And sporty, of course.?
Audi RS7 (2013 - 2015) Interior
Creature comforts are aplenty, and since this sits on the top of the range, there's just one trim level on offer.
?Based on the RS7, it still banks upon the goodness of the Fastback car, apart from its sporty nature. There's a good amount of room inside, good enough to tell Aston Martin Rapide owners what's a comfortable (yet sporty) sedan is like.??
It would be wrong if we talk about the quality here, because the Audi RS7 sits almost at the top of Audi's line-up. The German carmaker has had a tendency to keep the fit and finish in a league of its own, similar treatment is given to the RS7 too.
Audi RS7 (2013 - 2015) Engine & Transmission
But it's not just outright power that Audi gives with the car, the German carmaker instead provides more usable power. No doubt it is quick, and can travel almost anywhere as long the roads are well-laden.??As for the efficiency, when you are not using all of the power, the intelligent engine management system deactivates cylinders so as to keep the fuel-efficiency high.
Audi RS7 (2013 - 2015) Mileage
Audi RS7 (2013 - 2015) Braking and Safety
The quattro permanent all-wheel drive system not only gives the RS7 a unique character, it also helps keeping the vehicle predictable and safe under tricky conditions.
Airbags include full-size ones up front, side airbags at front and rear, and head airbags up front.
Audi RS7 (2013 - 2015) Performance and Handling
Handling is aided by the potent chassis, the adjustable suspension, and the quattro system by Audi. The 20-inch standard rims (21-inchers also available as option) are great for handling. ??The car inspires confidence, but it has a negative side too. While it's an overall wonderful product, the vehicle is not made for bad roads. And that's something that needs to be kept in mind always.
What do we think about Audi RS7 (2013 - 2015)?
It might not be the most popular of Audis in India, but hey, this is a performance sedan that costs almost twice of what cars its size are available for. The BMW M6 Gran Coupe, in comparison, offers rear wheel drive and a handling that's arguably more focussed towards the driver. Better the driver behind the wheel, better would the BMW M6 GC perform. But in case of Audi, it's slightly different.
The Audi RS7 is idiot-proof to an extent, and a bit less fun that the BMW. But if you are looking a hot grand tourer which can carry more or less the same speed in wet as it does in dry, there's no looking further than the RS7.??It makes more sense than any outright supercar. If you have to live with the car everyday, the RS7 seems to be a great option. Also, needless to say, you need deep pockets, along with a well-protected driveway too.??Now since Audi doesn't offer the S7, this is the only fast and powerful fastback car you can buy from the German carmaker. The A7 is a good option, but it's not close to the RS7 when it comes to being sporty, special, and obviously, exclusive.
Audi RS7 (2013 - 2015) Competitors
Other Audi Cars
More on Audi RS7 (2013 - 2015)