- Petrol Engine Sound
- Diesel Engine Sound
Audi S4 Reviews (30)
Read all Audi S4 Reviews Write a Review
Audi S4 Sales Statistics
Audi S4 News
- 2017 Audi A3 to be launched on 6th April Anurag Busi, 22-03-2017 Mechanically, the Audi A3 facelift continues to get the same 2.0-litre turbochar...
- Audi launches 2016 R8 V10 at Rs 2.47 crore at Auto Expo Davender Soni, 03-02-2016 Audi India launched new Audi R8 V10 Plus at Rs 2.47 crore (ex showroom Mumbai &...
- New Audi Q3 Launched at Rs. 34.20 Lakhs Mayank, 08-03-2017 The other variant having the quattro all-wheel-drive system is priced at Rs. 37....
- Audi Q8 Sport Concept Debuts at 2017 Geneva Motor Show Mayank, 07-03-2017 The SUV Concept debuts the advanced Electrically Powered Compressor (EPC) techno...
- BMW 320i = one great number Ashish Masih, 24-01-2017 BMW is betting big on petrol power and the new 320i is a car that the company hopes...
- BMW 3 Series 320d M Sport: Gratification delivered Abhijeet Singh, 11-04-2016 BMW's new 3 Series gets a new 2.0litre TwinPower diesel engine and styling updates...
- Audi A3 – New A3 gets an A-Plus Ashish Masih, 22-02-2017 Audi ups the game in the entry luxury segment with useful feature upgrades and feisty...
- Audi A4 - Be the One Arjit Garg, 29-08-2016 We recently test drove the car on the picturesque roads from Bhubaneswar to Puri....
Audi S4 Overview
It's way more powerful than the other Audi A4 variants, gets Audi's quattro four wheel drive system, and looks more stylish too. The differences (apart from the S4 badges) are not as noticeable, and that's what gives the S4 the 'sleeper' look.
Audi S4 Exterior
?Think about the Audi S4 as a more stylish version of the A4. The wide grille, the LED headlamps, 'S-Line' bodykit, quad exhausts at the back, and obviously, the numerous badges on the car make sure that car's uniqueness is noticeable.
It looks sport because it very much is. The contrasting colour scheme on the rear view mirrors add to the whole look. The length of the car is just right, it's neither too small nor too long. It now remains to be seen if Audi continues with the same proportions when the S3 is launched here.?
Audi S4 Interior
You do get the MMI system, but there's not many drive-related options available on the car.??As far as space is concerned, it's close to what you get in the A4, just that the black interior doesn't lend the roomy feel. While it's shamelessly aimed at the enthusiast, the space has been taken care of quite well. The boot is as spacious, and if driven with a light foot, it would be hard to understand if it's an A4 or the more powerful version of it.
Audi S4 Engine & Transmission
The gearbox duties are taken care of by a 7-speed dual clutch transmission, which not just is more engaging to drive, it's miles ahead when compared to the Multitronic CVT unit Audi offers on other cars.??Drive it easily and the S4 rewards with a serene but engaging driving experience. Push the car a bit, and you come to terms with the fact that this is no routine A4.
Audi S4 Mileage
Audi S4 Braking and Safety
The car comes with ABS equipped brakes, full size airbags up front and side airbags (both in the rear and front), traction control and stability aids to keep the car from losing control.
Audi S4 Performance and Handling
The suspension is nicely setup too, and copes up with both mundane and enthusiastic driving. It obviously makes a better noise than the other A4s, which is a plus point.
What do we think about Audi S4?
The S4 brings a lot to the table, and manages to steal enthusiasts' hearts instantly. So if it's a driver-oriented Audi you are looking for, the S4 might just be it. Although you can get a couple of two-seater sportscars for similar money, but let's not forget that the S4 can trump all of them when it comes to practicality. And it can rejoin the race too.
Audi S4 Competitors
Other Audi Cars
More on Audi S4