Bentley Continental GT FAQs
1. Are there any different driving modes provided in the Bentley Continental GT?
Bentley Continental GT has been equipped with three different driving modes - Comfort, Sports and Bentley. One can easily switch from one mode to another. The option for personalization of the dynamic settings has also been provided in the car.
2. Describe the in-cabin features of Bentley Continental GT that make it different from other luxury cars.
Bentley Continental GT has been perfectly designed with some great in-cabin features. There is a three-sided unit that holds a 12.3-inch touchscreen. The salient features of the car include Bentley's Rotating Display, the driver-focused digital instrument panel and three analog dials on the dashboard located just next to the touchscreen.
3. What are the engine specifications of Bentley Continental GT?
Bentley Continental GT is powered by a 6.0-liter Twin-Turbocharged W12 engine that churns out a maximum power of 567 bhp and torque of 700 Nm. The V8 is powered by a 4.0-litre engine that offers a maximum power of 500 bhp and torque of 600 Nm. The engine is mated to an eight-speed automatic transmission system.
4. Describe the new features in Bentley Continental GT as compared to the previous versions.
Bentley Continental GT is the third-generation luxury convertible provided by the Bentley Company for an amazing customer ride. It is elegantly designed, and the exterior has been specially sculpted to provide the complete car with a better definition. Compared to the previous models. this car is longer and lower. The front wheels have been moved by 135 mm to the front which has caused the extension of the car in terms of length. Even the rear part of the car has muscular characteristics and adds to the overall look.
5. What are the lighting provisions provided in the Bentley Continental GT?
Bentley Continental GT is provided with taillights with the crystal-cut effect, which manages in emphasizing on the three-dimensional depth of the optics used. The internal surfaces are transparent and have sharp edges. This is in accordance with the crystal-cut effect used in the headlamps. Moreover, the LED matrix technology has been used in the headlamps both at the front as well as the rear.
6. What are the various colours in which the Bentley Continental GT is available?
The colours Arctica, Claret, Barnato, Continental Yellow, Black Crystal, Burgundy Royal, Arabica, Ice White, Aegean Blue, Black Velvet, Aquamarine, Light Onyx, Aurora, Granite, Apple Green, Citric, Light Grey Satin, Azure Purple, Burnt Oak and Amber have been made available in India.
7. What about the storage space and seating capacity in the Bentley Continental GT?
Bentley Continental GT has a boot space of 358 liters to accompany other useful storage spaces within the cabin. The spacious interiors offer a comfortable seating space for up to 4 travellers for long journeys.
8. What are the possible competitors of Bentley Continental GT?
9. Where can I purchase a new Bentley Continental GT from?
You need to get in touch with your nearest Bentley dealership to be able to purchase a new Bentley Continental GT in India. The dealer can provide you all the information that you need regarding the car including pricing, warranty, service cost, etc.
10. What about the safety features in the car?
Bentley Continental GT is equipped with some excellent safety features such as ABS, EBD, central locking, brake assist, anti-theft alarm, power door locks, xenon headlamps, front and side impact beams and much more.