Bentley Continental GTC
Bentley Continental GTC
*Images shown are for reference only. Actual colours may vary from the ones shown here
Bentley Continental GTC Key Features
The Flying Spur features the very latest in-car technology, with a touchscreen front Infotainment system.
The optional 1100 watt 13 channel Naim™ for Bentley Premium Audio System delivers incredible sound, wherever you sit in the car.
Bluetooth And Wifi
With the optional Multimedia Specification, rear seats include DVD players, wireless headphones and LCD screens, along with ports.
Key Features will be different from variant to variant
- World-class interior craftsmanship
- Hugely powerful engines
- Excellent driving dynamics
- High cost of maintenance
- Cramped rear seating
- Sluggish infotainment system
- Petrol Engine Sound
- Diesel Engine Sound
Bentley Continental GTC Reviews (19)
Read all Bentley Continental GTC Reviews Write a Review
Bentley Continental GTC Sales Statistics
Bentley Continental GTC News
- Bentley Bentayga Mulliner Edition Revealed Mayank, 02-03-2017 A special one-off example of the Bentayga Mulliner will be on the Bentley stand...
- Unveiled - New Continental GT Supersports is the most powerful Bentley ever Anurag Busi, 08-01-2017 The new Bentley Continental GT Supersports has returned after a hiatus since 201...
- Video - Bentley Bentayga SUV Fully Revealed Anurag Busi, 09-09-2015 The fastest, most power, most luxurious and most exclusive SUV in the world.
- Bentley upcoming SUV to be christened as 'Bentayga'? , 27-11-2014 If the latest reports are to be believed, the company has trademarked 'Bentayga'...
- Tata Tigor – The future is bright Ashish Masih, 20-03-2017 Tiago based entry sedan has looks, cabin quality and comfortable ride quality to...
- Honda WR-V – Mix and match Ashish Masih, 08-03-2017 Honda hopes that surging sales in the compact SUV space will help the WR-V find plenty...
- Hyundai Grand i10 – Impressive all-rounder Ashish Masih, 07-02-2017 With more features, an upgraded engine and smarter looks, the Grand i10 is better...
Bentley Continental GTC Overview
The vehicle manages to give out the best in terms of mileage and CO2 emissions by taking the luxury car industry into consideration. Though a lot of innovation is taking place, the implementation of the same in the luxury car segment is rather hard to achieve considering the vast gap between performance and comfort in these segments. Even a single discrepancy would not be acceptable in a car of the stature as that of Bentley. Yet, taking the heritage of Bentley Continental GT, the Bentley Continental GT Convertible offers one of the best convertibles in the market right now.
Bentley Continental GTC Exterior
The top view of the vehicle too offers no significant curves along the mid section or the wheel arches section in front and rear. This shows the firm design policy of Bentley. Without much to do in terms of roof, the car conceals the retracted roof perfectly behind the rear seats. The side profile offers swift curves here and there to keep the aerodynamics alive but as a whole, the vehicle is definitely heavy. The rear section offers a design completion of two lines forming an embossed plateau layer that starts from the front fascia starting at the front grille and ends at the rear boot door.
Bentley Continental GTC Interior
Bentley Continental GTC Engine & Transmission
Bentley Continental GTC Mileage
Bentley Continental GTC Braking and Safety
Bentley Continental GTC Performance and Handling
What do we think about Bentley Continental GTC?
Bentley Continental GTC Competitors
Other Bentley Cars
More on Bentley Continental GTC
Bentley Continental GTC Important Features
- Bentley Continental GTC Boot Space Capacity
- Bentley Continental GTC Ground Clearance
- Bentley Continental GTC Fuel Tank Capacity
- Bentley Continental GTC Power windows
- Bentley Continental GTC Air Conditioner
- Bentley Continental GTC Airbags
- Bentley Continental GTC Bluetooth Connectivity
- Bentley Continental GTC Music System
- Bentley Continental GTC Parking Camera
- Bentley Continental GTC Steering Mounted Controls