Cars under Rs. 7 Lakh with Automatic Transmission in India
Driving around the city can be a challenging task these days, since the number of cars have increased these days but our roads are still cramped. It has resulted in a number of traffic issues and it really gets exhausting to drive safely. Big thanks to automatic vehicles in India! Cars with automatic transmission are one of the safest ways to eliminate fatigue in everyday driving. These cars are becoming highly popular in India. The top benefit of an automatic car is the driving comfort. No clutch and no manual gear changes make the driving easier and lesser tiresome.
Automatic transmission in India can be classified into four types: Conventional Automatic Gearboxes, Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT), Dual-Clutch Automatics and Automated Manual Gearboxes. There are a lot of automatic cars to choose from. So, it is advisable to do a bit of research to choose one of the best auto gear shift cars. The automatic transmission cars in India are slightly more expensive than the manual versions of that same car, but the benefits you gain are a lot as compared to those of manual cars. So, if you are a first-time buyer, it is recommended to choose the cheapest auto gear car in India to stay in budget.
Some of the best automatic cars in India under Rs. 7 Lakh are Hyundai Grand i10, Maruti Suzuki Celerio, Tata Tiago, Maruti Suzuki Ignis, Maruti Suzuki Alto K10, Honda Brio, Tata Nano GenX, Nissan Micra and Tata Tigor..
Advantages of Cars with Automatic Gear:
A car with automatic transmission offers a great driving experience. Some of the top benefits of such a vehicle are as follows:
- Automatic transmission cars are safer to drive than manual ones.
- Cars with Auto Gear help the drivers to keep their focus on the roads and therefore, there are lesser chances of an accident
- The top benefit of an automatic car is driving comfort. You don’t need to change the gears or use your foot for clutch
- Without gear car in India is ideal for first time learners as they find it quite easy to learn.
- Driving an automatic transmission car in heavy traffic and hilly areas is such a relief and is not exhausting like the manual counterparts.
- Maintenance cost of an AMT car is much lesser than the manual cars.
- Automatic cars are more fuel-efficient and thus more affordable.
- Automatic cars hold more value in the long run.
Well, India is still far behind other countries, like the US, where approx. 80% of cars with automatic gears are sold. However, the sales of automatic transmission vehicles are on the rise. With the continuous advancement in technology, India will move to better sales for automatic cars very soon.