Get On-Road Price for Chevrolet Captiva
Request for Booking - Chevrolet Captiva
Request for Booking - Chevrolet Captiva
- 360° View
- 360 View
Chevrolet Captiva Key Features
The vehicle is also equipped with six airbags. The two front airbags serve the additional side and curtain airbags.
Dual Climate Control System
The Dual Climate Control System allows the driver & the rear seated passengers to regulate their airflow independently each other.
Reverse Parking Sensors
Getting your Chevrolet in and out of tight parking spaces is easy, thanks to rear parking sensors which uses audible warning.
- Powerful diesel engine with good pickup and acceleration
- Equipped with advanced safety and comfort features
- Spacious and comfortable seating
- Noisy cabin
- High cost of initial ownership
- Mileage numbers
Chevrolet Captiva 360° View
Exterior 360° Degree View
Want to have a feel of how the Chevrolet Captiva exterior looks like? This 360° degree view lets you check the outer details of the car without even visiting a showroom. Enjoy a lifelike experience of how this car looks like from all angles. Check out how the grille, bumpers, headlights, side-view mirrors, indicators, tail lamps, etc., are carved out on the car body. This 360° degree view helps you see the design of doors and handles, pillars, windows, and the rear profile of the car. This is exactly how your new Chevrolet Captiva will appear. To get a glimpse of the exterior of Chevrolet Captiva from all around, drag the image to the left or right to rotate the car.
- Chevrolet Captiva Competitors
- Recently viewed cars
Chevrolet Captiva Reviews(74)
This SUV from Chevrolet is a powerful vehicle that can take on any terrain with complete ease. The mileage provided by it is an added incentive to buy this Vehicle. The interior of this SUV is quite plushy with widespread usage of chrome and leather. The dashboard looks modern and has a lot of...
Chevrolet Captiva News
- PEOTUS Donald Trump Warns General Motors Over Mexican Imports Mayank, 04-01-2017 The PEOTUS (President-Elect of the United States) has slammed General Motors...
- Chevrolet Beat facelift spied without covers, expected early next year Autoportal Team, 27-12-2016 The facelifted Chevrolet Beat appears to have taken heavy inspiration from...
- 2017 Chevrolet Beat spied testing in India in full camouflage Autoportal Team, 28-11-2016 The car appears to be in its prototype stage and is based on the concept...
- Chevrolet Beat Activ Showcased at 2016 LA Auto Show Mayank, 18-11-2016 It was also announced that it would go on sale from the first quarter of 2017.
- Hyundai Elantra - Upwardly mobile Ashish Masih, 05-09-2016 Hyundai's latest Elantra promises to up the ante in the slow executive sedan segment....
- Honda City V Hyundai Verna Ashish Masih, 04-07-2014 This is the big fight for the midsize sedan segment crown among heavy weights Honda...
- 2015 Hyundai Elantra - The Striking Sedan Arjit Garg, 07-07-2015 Is the 2015 Hyundai Elantra all about the looks or is it a capable executive class...
- Honda City v Maruti Ciaz – The King’s throne Ashish Masih, 04-11-2014 With the all-new Ciaz, Maruti is clearly aiming at Honda’s jugular. Which one is...
Chevrolet Captiva OverviewAmerican car major General Motors offers many quality car models in India, one of which is the Chevrolet Captiva premium Sports utility vehicle. The Chevrolet Captiva is a luxury SUV from GM. To offer a fresh appeal to the Captiva SUV, GM India has launched the new updated 2015 model of the premium SUV.
Similar to its predecessor, the new model of the SUV comes in both 4x2 and AWD choices. The refreshed SUV gets only some interior changes, while all other features are retained. The special new features of the Chevrolet Captiva are its refreshed instrument panel and a new cluster ionizer.
Chevrolet Captiva ExteriorThe new Chevrolet Captiva retains the exterior design of its predecessor. The SUV looks stunning with several striking design elements. The vehicle’s sides are sleek and smooth with chrome grab door handles, chrome window line and body colored ORVMs for classy looks.
Its sculpted wheel arches showoff elegant 17 inch alloys to add to its sporty appeal. The top trim comes with panoramic sun roof and satin silver roof rails. The SUV rear design gets a muscular
rear spoiler, a fat chrome strip, body colored bumper with silver finished body cladding for superb style and added protection.
Chevrolet Captiva InteriorGM has endowed minor changes to the Chevrolet Captiva’s cabin. For a fresh new appeal, the SUV gets a new instrument cluster and the useful cluster ionizer that generates ions to keep the cabin fresh and odor free by purifying and deodorizing.
The cabin is decked in magnificent black color, premium leather and ambient lighting. It offers has premium leather wrapped steering wheel, gear knob and parking lever; rear parking sensors, cruise control, integrated 2-DIN audio system with eight speakers and Bluetooth connectivity; multi-functional steering wheel with mounted audio and cruise controls and many more.
Chevrolet Captiva Engine & TransmissionThe model of the Chevrolet Captiva is powered by a potent 2.2 liter, 4-cyclinder turbocharged diesel motor that delivers a max power of 184 bhp and a peak torque of 424 Nm. The engine is
coupled with either 6 speed manual or a 6 speed automatic transmission gearbox.
Chevrolet Captiva MileageThis SUV manual variant offers a mileage of up to 14.6 Kmpl, while its automatic variant delivers up to 12.12 Kmpl.
Chevrolet Captiva Braking and SafetyThe vehicle comes with a sophisticated braking system comprising of disc brakes for all its wheels. This premium SUV is fully loaded with great safety features including 6 airbags, ABS, EBD,
ESP, brake assist, traction control, reverse parking assist and many more.
Chevrolet Captiva Performance and HandlingThe premium SUV is equipped heavily with technical goodies which along with a powerful engine offer great performance. The vehicle also offers superb handling on all sorts of terrains.
What do we think about Chevrolet Captiva?It is a handsome, fully equipped and very capable luxury SUV to drive and to flaunt.
Chevrolet Captiva CompetitorsThe SUVs market rivals include Hyundai Santa Fe, SsangYong Rexton, and the Toyota Fortuner.
Other Chevrolet Cars
More on Chevrolet Captiva
Chevrolet Captiva Important Features
Ask a Question on Chevrolet Captiva
Your question was sended
Share your mileage
You can compare up to 4 cars at a time. You may uncheck one of your current selections to add this car: