My Chevrolet Enjoy has starting problem in the morning, what is the reason?
By: B Rambabu on 20 january 2017
There may be many reasons for car starting problem in the morning like:
• Dead battery or very weak battery : Check the age of battery and if it is pass its lifespan (ex. 60months, 72months, etc.), then replace the battery instead of wasting money on recharging or diagnostics since that may be the only cause of the starting problem.
• Faulty battery terminals : Check the battery terminal cable connections. If they look really corroded, you need to clean the battery posts and cable connectors or replace the cables and try to start the engine.
• Clogged Fuel Filter : Your car may not be getting fuel because the fuel filter is completely clogged. Check the fuel filter for any signs of blockage and replace it if required.
• Starter Issues : Starter contacts worn out, starter solenoid faulty, starter assembly faulty or starter circuit fault etc.
• Spark Plug : The electrical spark isn’t getting through to the spark plugs. Check your spark plugs for signs of damage and replace it if required.
I advise you to take your car to your localChevrolet service center or to some skilled mechanic for proper diagnosis & solution.
Related Questions on Chevrolet Enjoy
Vikas shinde 2017-11-041Answer
Satish Laxman Chawan 2017-10-181Answer
Ryban nazar 2017-09-011Answer