Why has heater of my Chevrolet Enjoy stopped working?
By: Satish Laxman Chawan on 2017-18-10
There are many possible causes why has the heater of your car stopped working. Here are some of them:
• A car heater cannot operate unless the engine is full of coolant/antifreeze. If coolant level is low check the system for leaks.
• An engine thermostat control the rate in which the engine heats up. If the thermostat is faulty, heater will not work properly.
• The heater control valve prevents the flow of coolant into the heater core during the air conditioner function, sometimes this valve gets stuck and doesn’t allow hot coolant to flow.
• The heater core is responsible for converting hot coolant into heated air, if this core becomes plugged it will not operate correctly.
• If blower motor system is faulty, no air produces from the vents while the heater is in operation.
That was really nice of you! Your reply to the question is going to benefit hundreds to make a buying decision! It'll appear post moderation on the site
Related Questions on Chevrolet Enjoy
Vikash 2014-18-066 Answers
Shagnua 2014-21-065 Answers
Saleem 2014-08-076 Answers
Solanki 2014-09-078 Answers
Tugesh 2014-27-073 Answers
Padmal 2014-29-072 Answers
Parigosh 2014-30-103 Answers
Yunus 2015-27-101 Answer
Vinay 2016-18-021 Answer
Abinash 2016-20-021 Answer
Martin Soares 2016-02-081 Answer
Arpit 2016-24-101 Answer
Aoudumbar anand pawar 2016-30-101 Answer
Jainullabudeen 2016-31-101 Answer
Pankaj 2016-06-121 Answer
Arun 2016-12-121 Answer
B Rambabu 2017-20-011 Answer
B Rambabu 2017-24-031 Answer
BALARAJ 2017-01-061 Answer
Kishoreksivaram 2017-08-061 Answer
B Rambabu 2017-22-061 Answer
Anil 2017-15-071 Answer
Naveen 2017-24-081 Answer
Ryban nazar 2017-01-091 Answer
Satish Laxman Chawan 2017-18-101 Answer
Vikas shinde 2017-04-111 Answer
Dineshkumar 2017-30-121 Answer
Sriram Nagaraj 2018-03-031 Answer
Shameer 2018-16-031 Answer
Mitesh Amroskar 2018-20-041 Answer
Sameer 2018-20-071 Answer