Cars in India |
Select City

I want to exchange my old Wagon R with new car, is there any exchange offer in Kangra (H.P)?

By: Rajesh on 17 october 2017

1 Answers:

I advise you to contact your local Maruti Suzuki dealer to confirm about the same, as they would be able to confirm it more precisely.

Anirudh   2017-10-17

Your Answer

By posting your answer, you agree to the privacy policy and terms of service

More Questions on Datsun GO Plus (2015-2018)