Ferrari 488 GTB
Get On-Road Price for Ferrari 488 GTB
Request for Booking - Ferrari 488 GTB
Request for Booking - Ferrari 488 GTB
- 360° View
Ferrari 488 GTB
- Head lamp
- Front view
- Rear view
- Side view
- Front seats
- Instrument Cluster
- 360 View
Ferrari 488 GTB Key Features
F1 Style Cockpit
Inspired Philosophy Of Creating A Seamless Relationship Between Driver And Car.
ABS with ESP
The latest evolution of the ESP guarantees even more efficient ABS intervention in low-grip situations.
F1 Inspired Design
Central Aero Pillar and an F1-inspired double spoiler which boost the efficiency of both the radiator and downforce generation.
- Scintillating V8 power and soundtrack
- Impressive automatic dual-clutch transmission
- Finely-crafted interiors
- Some rivals offer better performance
- Unattractive rear-end styling
- Unavailability of conventional manual transmission
Ferrari 488 GTB Price List
Ferrari 488 GTB 360° View
Exterior 360° Degree View
Want to have a feel of how the Ferrari 488 GTB exterior looks like? This 360° degree view lets you check the outer details of the car without even visiting a showroom. Enjoy a lifelike experience of how this car looks like from all angles. Check out how the grille, bumpers, headlights, side-view mirrors, indicators, tail lamps, etc., are carved out on the car body. This 360° degree view helps you see the design of doors and handles, pillars, windows, and the rear profile of the car. This is exactly how your new Ferrari 488 GTB will appear. To get a glimpse of the exterior of Ferrari 488 GTB from all around, drag the image to the left or right to rotate the car.
Engine Performance of Ferrari 488 GTB
Horn Sound of Ferrari 488 GTB
- Petrol Engine Sound
- Diesel Engine Sound
- Ferrari 488 GTB Competitors
- Recently viewed cars
Ferrari 488 GTB Specifications
Ferrari 488 GTB Reviews(4)
Ferrari 488 GTB one of the best in the world with the power and style along with its amazing sporty looks. Provided with bubble like cockpit with spacious equipped with lots of high end features allowing the riders to experience with the expensive car to travel in comfort and style.
Ferrari 488 GTB Sales Statistics
Ferrari 488 GTB News
- Ferrari 488 Challenge unveiled in Daytona is the most powerful Ferrari ever Autoportal Team, 06-12-2016 Unveiled at the World Finals in Daytona, the Ferrari 488 Challenge is the...
- Ferrari revealed the LaFerrari Spider Davender Soni, 06-07-2016 Ferrari LaFerrari Spider will make its world premiere at the Paris...
- One-off Ferrari 458 MM Speciale Coupe Revealed Autoportal Team, 01-06-2016 Designed in-house by the Ferrari Styling Centre, the 458 MM Speciale was...
- LaFerrari Spider confirmed for production by Sergio Marchionne Davender Soni, 09-05-2016 Sergio Marchionne, newly appointed Ferrari CEO confirmed for the production...
- Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500 - Long Term Review Prashant Singh, 17-01-2017 How was our experience of riding the Royal Enfield Thunderbird 500 for more than...
- Aprilia SR 150 – Road Test Review – The Crazy Ant! Prashant Singh, 16-01-2017 What can you expect from an Aprilia scooter which looks this good and is priced just...
- Toyota Fortuner vs Ford Endeavour - Hulking up Ashish Masih, 11-01-2017 Two old schools rivals meet in an all-new avatar. But which one is best and which...
Ferrari 488 GTB OverviewFerrari 488 GTB is the most anticipated supercars and is said to one of the most unique of all Ferraris. It is expected to have a 3.9-litres engine which is capable of 641bhp at 7250rpm and a torque of 69.12kgm at 6000rpm. As it is said, this engine is to unleash a massive torque smoothly and powerfully across the entire revolution range whereas the gear ratios are tuned to deliver progressive acceleration as the driver pushes through the throttle. The GTB stands for Gran Turismo Berlinetta which is a hallmark of the mid-engine Ferraris with V8. This supercar will be distinctive and more precise providing unmatchable acceleration even during complex manoeuvres. With the Ferrari 488 GTB specs it looks like we’re soon to have a gem that will make jaws drop!
Ferrari 488 GTB ExteriorThe dimensions of Ferrari 488 GTB include a 4568mm in length, a width of 1952mm and a height of 1213mm. Ferrari 488 GTB price in India will put it in a position where there is space for nothing and no one but the best. Keeping this in mind, even the looks of the car are designed so as to enhance the performance of the super car. The design is aerodynamic and there are large air intakes in the front and a brand new sheet metal which gives the car more power and dynamics.
Ferrari 488 GTB InteriorThe cabin of Ferrari 488 GTB reviews state how the cabin is designed with extreme sportiness blending it with comfort for the occupants. It features a new infotainment system which is designed for ease of navigation as well as includes various functionalities that add to the ease and convenience. The Ferrari 488 GTB gets a cabin that’s clean, sporty as well as lavish and comfortable.
Ferrari 488 GTB Engine & TransmissionFerrari 488 GTB specs include a power unit of 3902cc which have a specially shaped high tumble intake ports which are then combined with 200-bar direct fuel injection which is the new form of combustion, resulting to a better.
Ferrari 488 GTB MileageFerrari 488 GTB price in India puts in competition with the likes of McLaren etc. which are cars that aren’t bought for their mileage but because of their power, performance and the output that they are capable of and the 488 is sure to be top notch on each of these criteria.
Other Ferrari Cars
More on Ferrari 488 GTB
Ask a Question on Ferrari 488 GTB
Your question was sended
Share your mileage
You can compare up to 4 cars at a time. You may uncheck one of your current selections to add this car:
Tata Hexa - Request Call Back
For any query, please provide the following details. Our representative will call you back.
Assured Benefits worth Rs. 33,000 /-
Your request has been accepted. We will soon arrange a call for you with an Autoportal Executive.