- Petrol Engine Sound
- Diesel Engine Sound
Ferrari Enzo Reviews (1)
Read all Ferrari Enzo Reviews Write a Review
Ferrari Enzo Sales Statistics
Ferrari Enzo News
- Image Gallery - Ferrari 812 Superfast Davender Soni, 17-02-2017 The Ferrari 812 Superfast is powered by a new 6.5-litre V12 engine that unleashe...
- Ferrari 488 Challenge unveiled in Daytona is the most powerful Ferrari ever Anurag Busi, 06-12-2016 Unveiled at the World Finals in Daytona, the Ferrari 488 Challenge is the first...
- Ferrari revealed the LaFerrari Spider Davender Soni, 06-07-2016 Ferrari LaFerrari Spider will make its world premiere at the Paris International...
- One-off Ferrari 458 MM Speciale Coupe Revealed Anurag Busi, 01-06-2016 Designed in-house by the Ferrari Styling Centre, the 458 MM Speciale was built o...
- Tata Tigor – The future is bright Ashish Masih, 20-03-2017 Tiago based entry sedan has looks, cabin quality and comfortable ride quality to...
- Honda WR-V – Mix and match Ashish Masih, 08-03-2017 Honda hopes that surging sales in the compact SUV space will help the WR-V find plenty...
- Hyundai Grand i10 – Impressive all-rounder Ashish Masih, 07-02-2017 With more features, an upgraded engine and smarter looks, the Grand i10 is better...
Ferrari Enzo Overview
Powering the Ferrari Enzo, is the massive naturally aspirated 6.0-litre V12 engine that puts out 660PS. The 0 to 100 kmph mark is reached in mere 3.6 seconds with a top speed of 354 kmph. The F1 experience continues to come forth in the Enzo with the lighting fast-speed sequential paddle-shift transmission, powerful carbon/ceramic brakes and a ’Schumacher’ style multi-function steering wheel.
Only 399 examples have been built of the Ferrari Enzo.
Other Ferrari Cars
More on Ferrari Enzo