- Petrol Engine Sound
- Diesel Engine Sound
Ferrari FF Reviews (7)
Read all Ferrari FF Reviews Write a Review
Ferrari FF Sales Statistics
Ferrari FF News
- Image Gallery - Ferrari 812 Superfast Davender Soni, 17-02-2017 The Ferrari 812 Superfast is powered by a new 6.5-litre V12 engine that unleashe...
- Ferrari 488 Challenge unveiled in Daytona is the most powerful Ferrari ever Anurag Busi, 06-12-2016 Unveiled at the World Finals in Daytona, the Ferrari 488 Challenge is the first...
- Ferrari revealed the LaFerrari Spider Davender Soni, 06-07-2016 Ferrari LaFerrari Spider will make its world premiere at the Paris International...
- One-off Ferrari 458 MM Speciale Coupe Revealed Anurag Busi, 01-06-2016 Designed in-house by the Ferrari Styling Centre, the 458 MM Speciale was built o...
- Tata Tigor – The future is bright Ashish Masih, 20-03-2017 Tiago based entry sedan has looks, cabin quality and comfortable ride quality to...
- Honda WR-V – Mix and match Ashish Masih, 08-03-2017 Honda hopes that surging sales in the compact SUV space will help the WR-V find plenty...
- Hyundai Grand i10 – Impressive all-rounder Ashish Masih, 07-02-2017 With more features, an upgraded engine and smarter looks, the Grand i10 is better...
Ferrari FF Overview
This time, Ferrari has stepped into a new segment of functional cars that fit in rapidly changing auto industry. After seeing the warmth welcome of Panamera coupe by the Porsche, the Ferrari started considering to develop such a car that should be fully performance oriented and has luxury appeal. Along with Ferrari, Mercedes-Benz, BMW and Audi also took part in this competition by introducing giant models relevant to beat Ferrari FF.
Ferrari FF Exterior
So, it won’t have sporty or petite feel. However, the style is definitely distinctive that gives it an iconic appearance. It is designed with sophisticated, streamlined and sleek design with simple 2 horizontal and vertical 5 grille slats.
Ferrari FF Interior
For comforting, the suspension serves fine job on the road and retains the taut agility. However, the engine is vocal, but it does not create any discomfort to commuters.
Ferrari FF Engine & Transmission
The gear power makes it a ballistic motor and serves fully effortless driving quality. The engine features 504lb ft maximum torque at 1750 rpm. As a result, it delivers 0 to 62 mph speed in only 3.7 seconds.
Ferrari FF Mileage
Ferrari FF Braking and Safety
Ferrari FF Performance and Handling
What do we think about Ferrari FF?
Ferrari FF Competitors
Other Ferrari Cars
More on Ferrari FF
Ferrari FF Important Features
- Ferrari FF Boot Space Capacity
- Ferrari FF Ground Clearance
- Ferrari FF Fuel Tank Capacity
- Ferrari FF Power windows
- Ferrari FF Air Conditioner
- Ferrari FF Airbags
- Ferrari FF Bluetooth Connectivity
- Ferrari FF Defogger
- Ferrari FF Music System
- Ferrari FF Parking Camera
- Ferrari FF Steering Mounted Controls