Fiat Linea Classic
Request for Booking - Fiat Linea Classic
Trusted by our regular customers
Request for Booking - Fiat Linea Classic
Fiat Linea Classic
Fiat Linea Classic Key Features
The extremely refined engine offers impressive performance and great fuel efficiency. Available in Petrol and Diesel.
The ABS system ensures that the car stops every time in shortest possible distance and you maintain total control.
Classic 15 inch alloys further enhance the aesthetic appeal of the car.
Fiat Linea Classic Price List
Engine Performance of Fiat Linea Classic
Horn Sound of Fiat Linea Classic
- Petrol Engine Sound
- Diesel Engine Sound
- Fiat Linea Classic Competitors
- Recently viewed cars
Fiat Linea Classic Alternatives
Fiat Linea Classic Specifications
Fiat Linea Classic Reviews(8)
This car is well suitable for city ride, power delivery is linear, gear box could be more smoother, interiors look nice but misses many equipment like manually adjustable rear view mirror is not acceptable with this price range and driver seat has control for only front power seats windows and it...
Fiat Linea Classic Sales Statistics
Fiat Linea Classic News
- Current Offers and Discounts on Maruti, Hyundai, Nissan, Datsun, Fiat & Ford Cars – September 2016 Davender Soni, 28-09-2016 Current Offers and Discounts on Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai, Nissan, Datsun, Fiat...
- Fiat Organises a Second Loyalty Camp for its customers in India Davender Soni, 19-09-2016 Fiat India has organized its second loyalty camp this year for its customers...
- Fiat India opens bookings for the Urban Cross Autoportal Team, 13-09-2016 Fiat dealerships have started accepting bookings for the new Urban Cross.
- Jeep unveils the 75th Salute Wrangler Concept Davender Soni, 03-08-2016 It is built on the dateWillys-Overland Motor Co. was awarded the U.S....
- Maruti Suzuki Swift Dzire AGS – The automatic choice Ashish Masih, 29-06-2016 The Dzire becomes the latest car in the Maruti stable to get the cost...
- Maruti Suzuki Ciaz hybrid – Class act Ashish Masih, 26-11-2015 The new Ciaz SHVS diesel promises to add more value and makes the Ciaz more...
- Hyundai Xcent vs Maruti Dzire vs Honda Amaze - Sub-4 Galore Arjit Garg, 23-11-2015 We’ve pitched the top three selling cars in sub-4 metre sedan segment against...
- Maruti Suzuki Ciaz vs VW Vento - Midsize mayhem Ashish Masih, 19-08-2015 The updated VW Vento faces its stiffest challenger till date. The Maruti...
Fiat Linea Classic OverviewThe Fiat in India has a great reputation of highly reliable engines and long lasting build quality of cars. Fiat Linea classic is one such sedan that has been in the Indian car market for many years and has been upgraded few times as well. The latest edition of it is loaded with sophisticated equipment and advanced Fiat Linea Classic features get it a classic on-road image.
Linea Classic is available in petrol and diesel versions as Classic Active petrol and Classic Dynamic diesel. In diesel version, three variants available such as Classic Multijet, Classic Plus Multijet, Classic Plus Multijet with alloy wheels.
Fiat Linea Classic ExteriorThe Fiat Linea exteriors feature new body colour bumpers, dual parabola headlamps, and new radiator grille. The metallic paint used for the body panels with its glossy effect and sleek styling of the bonnet, windshield, door panels and rear quarter panel gets appreciation from onlookers, the black colour door handles and outside rear view mirror makes it look distinctive.
Fiat Linea Classic InteriorThe Fiat Linea Classic interiors are loaded with the superior quality of upholstery, power windows with ‘Delay and Auto Down’ function, hydraulic power steering with tilt adjustable features, rear armrest offering better comfort for the passengers.
The real-time mileage indicator, Programmable follow-me headlamps, and speed limit buzzer adds to comforts and convenience of the driver.
Fiat Linea Classic Engine & TransmissionThe Fiat Linea Linea Classic specifications feature the ever reliable 1248cc, 4-cylinder engine delivering power of 76PS at 4000rpmand Torque of 197Nm at 1750rpm.The petrol version feature 1368 4-Cylinder engine delivering power of 90PS at 600rpm and Torque of 115Nm at 4500rpm. In all Fiat Linea Classic models, 5-speed manual transmission is used as a standard.
Fiat Linea Classic MileageThe diesel version with 1248cc engine can deliver average mileage of 16.2kmpl in city conditions and up to 19.2kmpl which is also the Fiat Linea Classic mileage as per ARAI certification. In petrol version it can deliver upto 14.9kmpl in standard road conditions.
Fiat Linea Classic Braking and SafetyThe Fiat Linea Classic feature anti-lock braking system in Classic plus and Classic plus alloy wheel variant of Multijet diesel version. The safety features such as engine immobilizer, double crank prevention system, fire prevention system are available in all Linea Classic variants.
Fiat Linea Classic Performance and HandlingThe Fiat Linea Classic feature powerful and well-proven performance engine in both petrol and diesel versions. The famous 1.3L Multijet diesel engine is improvised for delivering quicker acceleration as compared to earlier version of the same. The strong suspension system designed absorb most of the road shocks assuring best of comfort and the tilt-adjustable steering system makes it easy for driving on congested roads and sharp turnings.
What do we think about Fiat Linea Classic?The main strength of Linea Classic is its high-quality engine and strong build quality and the growing service network which was a major setback earlier. And the competitive price tag has certainly given it a good boost in sales figures as well.
Fiat Linea Classic CompetitorsFiat Linea Classic competes with Hyundai Verna, Renault Scala, Nissan Sunny, MarutiSuzukiCiaz, Honda City, Skoda Rapid.
Other Fiat Cars
More on Fiat Linea Classic
Ask a Question on Fiat Linea Classic
Your question was sended
Share your mileage
You can compare up to 4 cars at a time. You may uncheck one of your current selections to add this car: