Fiat Urban CrossNEW
Request for Booking - Fiat Urban Cross
Trusted by our regular customers
Request for Booking - Fiat Urban Cross
Fiat Urban Cross
Fiat Urban Cross Key Features
The dual-tone funky interiors give the car that extra appeal which goes well with the overall stance.
Scorpion Design Rims
16 inch dapper wheel enhance the visual appeal further.
Offers 5" touch-screen navigation system as standard, along with features like steering-mounted controls, Bluetooth connectivity.
- Capable & reliable engine choices
- Feature rich
- May have poor resale value
- Low fuel efficiency
Fiat Urban Cross Price List
- Fiat Urban Cross Competitors
- Recently viewed cars
Fiat Urban Cross Specifications
Fiat Urban Cross News
- Current Offers and Discounts on Maruti, Tata, Honda, Nissan and Fiat Cars – October 2016 Davender Soni, 21-10-2016 Current Offers and Discounts on Maruti Suzuki, Tata, Honda, Nissan and Fiat...
- Current Offers and Discounts on Maruti, Hyundai, Nissan, Datsun, Fiat & Ford Cars – September 2016 Davender Soni, 28-09-2016 Current Offers and Discounts on Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai, Nissan, Datsun, Fiat...
- Fiat Organises a Second Loyalty Camp for its customers in India Davender Soni, 19-09-2016 Fiat India has organized its second loyalty camp this year for its customers...
- Fiat India opens bookings for the Urban Cross Autoportal Team, 13-09-2016 Fiat dealerships have started accepting bookings for the new Urban Cross.
- Fiat Avventura Abarth - Pump it up! Arjit Garg, 22-02-2016 Avventura Abarth is the only-of-its-kind performance crossover in the country...
- Fiat Abarth 595 Competizione - The Chic Performer Arjit Garg, 11-08-2015 We recently tested the Fiat Abarth 595 at the famous BIC to know if the...
- Fiat Abarth Punto: Kissed by the Scorpion Abhijeet Singh, 09-11-2015 Fiat India has just shaken up the performance hatchback segment with the new...
- 2014 Fiat Linea T-Jet- Style and substance Ashish Masih, 07-10-2014 The stylish Linea gets a face-lift to give it more pizzazz. We take it for a...
Fiat Urban Cross OverviewFiat Urban Cross is a facelift version of the Fiat Avventura, which is already famous for its high reliability and versatility. The Urban Cross is available in three variants, the Emotion variant with a petrol engine, and the Active and Dynamic variants with a diesel engine. The Fiat Urban Cross features introduced in each model include the cockpit-style dual-tone interior with an optional designer package.
The equipment list includes five-inch touch screen navigation system, steering-mounted controls and Bluetooth connectivity. The new radiator grille, 16” alloy wheels, distinctive body side cladding and the glossy metallic colour options have been introduced as standard.
Fiat Urban Cross ExteriorThe Fiat Urban Cross exteriors have been given a facelift with the introduction of the new front grille with a piano-black finish, and a body panel with distinctive side-cladding and skid plate, giving it a refreshing on-road image. The 16” upper alloy wheels add to the bold and dynamic stance created by the body design.
The sporty rear spoiler, body-coloured ORVMs, and fog lamps at the front and rear have been introduced, giving it an elegant stance on road.
Fiat Urban Cross InteriorFiat Urban Cross interior features the newly-introduced cockpit design with a trendy dual-tone scheme and ambient lighting. The infotainment system with 5” touch screen navigation system, steering-mounted controls, Bluetooth connectivity, ambient lighting and a dual-tone interior with the designer package are available as options.
The comfort of the occupants is enhanced with ergonomic design seats with perfect cushioning effect and lumbar support, and rear AC vents for effective cooling breeze at the rear seat.
Fiat Urban Cross Engine & TransmissionThe Fiat Urban Cross is available in petrol and diesel engine versions. The petrol engine version has a 1368 cc 4-cylinder T-Jet engine with the power output of 140 PS at 5500 rpm and torque of 210 Nm at 2000-4000 rpm. The diesel version features a 1248 cc 4-cylinder engine with the power output of 93 PS at 4000 rpm and torque of 209 Nm at 2000 rpm. In both versions, 5-speed manual transmission is used and the drive is given to the front wheels.
Fiat Urban Cross MileageFiat Urban Cross mileage figure for the petrol T-Jet engine version is 17.1 kmpl as per ARAI and the diesel Multijet engine delivers a mileage of 20 kmpl as per ARAI. In city driving conditions, one can rely upon a mileage of 15 kmpl on average with the petrol engine and 17 to18 kmpl in the diesel version.
Fiat Urban Cross Braking and SafetyThe Fiat Urban Cross braking system features ventilated disc at the front and drums brakes at the rear in the diesel version, and disc brakes at all wheels in the petrol version. The braking efficiency is further improved with anti-lock braking system with electronic brake force distribution for effective control over wet and slippery surfaces.
The safety features in the 1.4 L T-Jet Petrol variant include automatic door lock and driver side airbag with early crash sensors for quick opening of the airbags. The Fiat Urban Cross Diesel version does not have the airbag safety feature.
Fiat Urban Cross Performance and HandlingFiat India has continued the well-proven performance T-Jet petrol engine and the famous 1.3 L Multijet diesel in this model. The driver seat height adjuster, tilt-adjust steering, the easy-to-operate gear lever and the steering-mounted audio controls further enhance the comfort and convenience of the driver during a long drive. Superior suspension quality with McPherson struts at the front and torsion beam helical coil suspension at the rear has been designed to absorb the maximum of vibrations and road shocks, keeping occupants at comfort.
What do we think about Fiat Urban Cross?The Fiat Urban Cross is loaded with the segment-best interior fit and finish, versatile interior space and bold exterior styling, making it a tough contender in the premium hatchback segment.
Fiat Urban Cross CompetitorsThe Fiat Urban Cross would be competing with Maruti Suzuki Baleno, Hyundai i20, Tata Zest and Mahindra Verito Vibe. The latest and trendy styling and comfort features give it an edge over other vehicles in the same segment.
Other Fiat Cars
More on Fiat Urban Cross
Ask a Question on Fiat Urban Cross
Your question was sended
Share your mileage
You can compare up to 4 cars at a time. You may uncheck one of your current selections to add this car: