- Side view
- Front view
- Rear view
- Steering wheel
Force Gurkha Key Features
Four-wheel drive system make sure that you don't get stuck while doing some off-roading.
Steel Air Intake Snorkel
A unique stainless steel air intake gives the Gurkha a very aggressive look.
Differential Locks on both front & rear axles for muddy and undulating terrains.
Key Features will be different from variant to variant
- Upgraded engine and transmission
- Strong suspension system
- AC in Soft Top version
- Comfort features could be more
- Lags in equipment offered
- Limited service network
Force Gurkha Price List
- Petrol Engine Sound
- Diesel Engine Sound
- Force Gurkha Competitors
- Recently viewed cars
Force Gurkha Specifications
*Ex-Showroom Price range in New Delhi
Force Gurkha Reviews (40)
Read all Force Gurkha Reviews Write a Review
Force Gurkha Sales Statistics
Force Gurkha News
- 2017 Force Gurkha launched at Rs. 8.38 lakhs Anurag Busi, 21-03-2017 The Force Gurkha is built on a very strong platform and chassis which is welded...
- Off-road expo's Rainforest edition to kick-off on 24th July 2015 Arjit Garg, 23-03-2015 Organized by Cougar Motorsport, the off-road expo is one of its kind experience...
- Merwyn Lim overtakes Gurmeet Virdi for Top spot in RFC India 2016 Davender Soni, 27-07-2016 Chandigarh’s Gurmeet Virdi remains the top Indian driver in the competition and...
- Warn Industries Named as Winch Partner for Force Gurkha RFC India 2016 Anurag Busi, 01-06-2016 The third edition of the event will be held in Goa from 22nd July to 29th July 2...
- Tata Safari Storme vs Mahindra Scorpio - Indigenous Beasts Arjit Garg, 21-07-2015 While the Mahindra gave a complete makeover to the Scorpio last year, Tata recently...
- Tata Hexa vs Toyota Innova Crysta vs Mahindra XUV500 Abhijeet Singh, 09-12-2016 Tata Hexa is entering a segment which already has two popular best-sellers, Toyota...
- Hyundai Tucson: First look Abhijeet Singh, 22-11-2016 Hyundai fills in a crucial gap between the compact Creta and the huge Sant Fe with...
- Tata Hexa – Upwardly mobile Ashish Masih, 25-10-2016 The Hexa is more than just a reskinned version of the Aria, it’s a very worthy rival...
Force Gurkha Overview
Force Gurkha Exterior
Force Gurkha Interior
Force Gurkha Engine & Transmission
Force Gurkha Mileage
Force Gurkha Braking and Safety
Force Gurkha Performance and Handling
What do we think about Force Gurkha?
Force Gurkha Competitors
Other Force Cars
More on Force Gurkha